Hot Deal

Thank you lakhpati goss8877 bro; on behalf of all of us

639°
Critic
pingpong

You crossed 1L milestone in giving karma "positive feedback" quite some time back...but noticed just now... I am tortoise 🐢 so nothing new I guess, pl don't mind 🥲

Congratulations... and thank you for all the encouragement over the years to many many dimers.

Some of our well known dimers also in that list... but the numero uno position 🏆 belongs to @goss8877 bro 😊

672D6793-4CB9-4EA3-84D1-594C0C2669C7

Expired

Deal Wiki

28 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied
Badhai ho raised_hands 
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Congratulations @goss8877 fire fire fire
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Isi baat pe 15 lakh giveaway ho jaye
Critic Critic
Link Copied

giveaway kiska bhai?

gold dimes? dimes? karma points? asli rokda? 🤑 

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Mubarak ho goss bhai... smile 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
+kg to goss bhai
Generous Generous
Link Copied
ਮੁਬਾਰਕਾਂ @goss8877 ਬਰੋ
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Congrats @goss8877 bhai
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Where to view these stats?
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://desidime.com/leaderboard

Statistics may be aggregate

or for trailing N weeks/ months/ year

or for users with some set parameters of on-site engagement in past N months

OR

may sometimes be frozen with old data, till the statistics get updated.

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Mubaarkaan! blush
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Congrats Bhai XD

Link Copied

Goss bhai goss ka mtlb kya h?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I know but will be better if u hear from him on this or if he permits me to divulge 🥲

It's not a big deal but it pertains to him right? So don't mind 😊

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
मला हे आत्तापर्यंत नाहि कळलं, कि आपल्यालं ईतक्या लवकर कळतं तरी कसं...
जेव्हा 🖖🏽 किंव्हा इतर कोणि आले तरि! पोष्ट मॉडरेशनात असलं तरि त्वरीत आपण एकाधि फॉलो नोटिफिकेशन पाठवतात।

When Goss bhau had slightly less hectic life or wasn't busy with better priorities in life...
Goss bhau would be 𝐓𝐇𝐄 first to quickly wish ALL and SUNDRY (to appreciate and motivate them) whenever the Dimer got a rank upgrade from a newbie to cadet.
(Back then it used to be a while, as karma rating system had less weightage of reputation points).

😇Goss bhau😊 had his ™️trademarked https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/BgvXc.gifclapping smileyshttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/ogwRV.gif with which he wished others, in the same thread as the Dimer had commented.
And many times, would start new topic for it to get noticed by the other connected friends of the said Dimer.

And of-course @Noah (or is it @Bagpiper ) and @goss8877 😇Goss bhau😊 sending likes on posts or vote-ups on deals, is legendary.

For the general Dimers, Back then there was no automated way to know who likes/dislikes are from.
But @Goss8877 bhau did that silently and still does that silently.😊
[People may not post, but they (for example; @Jackal gaaru, @Glp ji, 𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝒃𝒉𝒂𝒖) on and of keep tabs on all of DesiDime forums.🙂]

@hese and @Alpha.Barood regularly DD-marked (DesiDime bookmarked) topics by using the 'follow topic' feature.
Barood bhai😇 even eventually hit the technical limits on maximum number of topics allowed😄 for following.

Always humbled at how @Alpha.Barood, @goss8877 , @rickybahl and few others have never had hang-ups in what they are here for.
Just to chill.
Following others, liking their posts... is Barood bhai's, Goss bhau's way of 'acknowledging' or appreciating what the person does, did.

And 𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝒃𝒉𝒂𝒖, Barood bhai and few others are not just bulk 'likers' but bulk 'karma' (reputation points) givers too.

And not as a quid pro quo (karma-karma) game, but genuinely as vote of thanks.
(Because karma system is still based on voluntary anonymity and Goss bhau😇 often must be anonymously giving it).

Same way, @papa_kancha and @MJ911 too do motivate or acknowledge in subtle ways, if someone is doing good for the (DesiDime) community or generally helpful.

'Expectations reduce joy' is obviously a clichéd line, but yes... sadly even such basic courtesies are getting rarer now, in the world in general.. or on DesiDime forums in particular.

This is not to crib, brood for the sake of brooding

but previously people took time to engage more in thanking or looking out for each other.
Tag them in deals, products which other person might be looking for.
Or sending direct 'personal messages' prior to the tag feature came.

Now, times are such that
forget about liking someone else's deal... people do not feel the need to acknowledge (like/ react to) posts of those who replied to their own queries or topics (like in the 'Deal baba' sub-section).

@goss8877 bhau😇🙇🏻‍♂️... with you, I cannot always add sobriquets (like my fav. 'Goss the Boss😎) or even adjectives like 'deserved', 'earned'... because you all really are wayyyyyy beyond it now.
(Jaise apan yeh thodi bolte kabhi, that bappa🙇🏻‍♂️ deserved to be called 'Ganpati' ji or that he 'earned' his place to be the first in the sequence.. for praying to, during ceremonies.)
Same way you are you @goss8877 bhau💙! (No qualifier statements needed).

चला🙂 आत्ता निघायचि वेळ आली!
                _ /|\ _ कष्ठार्थ क्षमस्व🙏🏼
Critic Critic
Link Copied
👏👏
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

@pingpong I think it's not Karma Given, it is how many total post and comments liked or voted up. 

Congratulations @goss8877 😂 Bhai yeh sab kya ho raha hai 😃

Critic Critic
Link Copied

😬😬😬

Edited this reply @saucap bro.

And also main post using exact words of leaderboard since no clarification recd from admin yet.

Anyways, one thing is clear this leaderboard section talks of help to dimer community in some form or other 😊

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied
Congratulations @goss8877
Crusader Crusader
Link Copied
Congrats bro @goss8877
Link Copied

Broom in DP yet dealing in lakhs, I shall inform IT dept.

Hopefully they will give me a deal when I file my returns

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Congrats.

Btw: I see a lot of leaders haven’t login from quite sometime. Is the time incorrect or top users left?

Ex: rajrocks offline from Dec 2021?
Sanyarg
31st March 

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
@goss8877 Congratulations bro tada tada
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

😊🤝🏻❤️

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

@goss8877 congrats bro! 👍