The Man Company 750 gv available at 500 in exchange of paytm gv

Like Magnet
shubhampakhare
T&C

• This is a variable benefit under the Intermiles Tier benefit program and has to be voluntarily selected by member under the “My benefits” section before use.
  • Benefit once selected cannot be swapped or cancelled during the validity of the Tier.
  • Intermiles elite Tier members will get “The Man Company “ gift cards facilitated with coupon codes.
  • Coupon codes will be issued for an amount of Rs 1500 or Rs 750 or Rs 350 depending on the Tier of the member.
  • This benefit will be available for selection immediately after the attainment of the Tier. The benefit can be selected before the Tier expiry and will be available for utilization basis the expiry date mentioned corresponding to each unlocked coupon code under the “My Benefits “ tab in the “My account “ section. Benefit will not be available for utilization post Tier expiry.
  • The coupon once issued will not be reinstated or reissued if member fails to utilize them before the Expiry period.
  • The coupon code can be utilized by either the member or their friends/relatives on the partner site. The coupon however cannot be transferred from one IM member to another member.
  • This gift card can only be redeemed at www.themancompa...om
  • This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer, coupon or redeemed for cash.
  • Only one voucher is applicable per order on the partner site.
  • In case of Tier upgrade, the member will be eligible to select new benefits from the list of available Variable benefits and the old Tier benefits will continue to exist.
  • In case the child benefit is mapped to the parent account and has the same Tier as the parent, the coupons will be issued for child(s) as well post selection for the parent account For example- If the parent( Platinum Tier) has 1 child account mapped to it, then on selection of The Man Company benefit , 2 coupons will be issued instead of just 1 coupon for that Tier. No separate selection will be available for the child account in case the Tier for both parent and child are same.
  • Both InterMiles & The Man Company reserves the right to revoke the offer without prior notice.
Expiring In 18 days
1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Flame Flame
Link Copied

same available

replyuser
Click here to reply