Hot Deal Things people do for free food

307°
Missing
Perfectionist
4,934
7906
84

Caught: This 70-YO Man Has Been Putting Lizards In His Food To Get Free Meals From Indian Railways

https://www.indiatimes.com/trending/wtf/caught-...

27 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
41
1466
15

India is a place for free food everywhere. Gurudwaras, temples, Desi Deals, marriages 🤓

Still don’t understand why someone has to do something like this. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7

I’m also guilty of doing something similar pensive
replaced mosambi from bigbasket for 6 months
again n again

Missing
Deal Cadet
135
715
13

Same as people applying zomato code to get free food….

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
530
6

I have not send any code in toi contest still got code today
Wtf is happening here

Missing
Perfectionist
4,934
7906
84
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I’m also guilty of doing something similar pensive
replaced mosambi from bigbasket for 6 months
again n again

Disgusting neutral_face

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2301
43

Had the rulers be capable of somewhat fair distribution of resources, we must have lesser amount of people going for such things. Stomach don’t see the difference of right and wrong. pensive

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49

Dimers accumulate mk supercash to get free food from zomato & Swiggy

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Dimers accumulate mk supercash to get free food from zomato & Swiggy

Are you calling supercash a lizard? laughing

Missing
Perfectionist
4,934
7906
84
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Dimers accumulate mk supercash to get free food from zomato & Swiggy

Weird comparison. Accumulating mk supercash ≠ making false claims about products/services.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Weird comparison. Accumulating mk supercash ≠ making false claims about products/services.

I didn’t compared. I just given example of the title you given.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268

Give that man some supercash I say. Bechare ko ab train me journey nahi karne honge.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Are you calling supercash a lizard? laughing

Yes, there are many similarities between two.

Missing
Perfectionist
4,934
7906
84
chirag.b wrote:

I have not send any code in toi contest still got code today
Wtf is happening here

Wow. Can you show it?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
61
4028
81
chingumboy wrote:

Had the rulers be capable of somewhat fair distribution of resources, we must have lesser amount of people going for such things. Stomach don’t see the difference of right and wrong. pensive

True bhai. smile
The irony is they won’t show face of a rapist, murderer.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
61
4028
81

I sincerely hope, he is having his meals, at least thrice a day. I can do nothing abut it. Again I am assuming a lot of thing. Some people are evil.

Missing