Hot Deal Tinder plus membership

343°
50
118
1

Is it worth taking tinder plus membership?
Do we really get matches??
Using tinder from few days but getting no matches.

37 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
177
963
7

Tinder plus/gold is waste of money….. better to find in Facebook or Instagram..

204
5619
59
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Tinder plus/gold is waste of money….. better to find in Facebook or Instagram..

Yea gold subscription sey kuch nehi hota. Real gold hona chahiye.

0
1610
9

Abey Mandir jaa mall jaa college jaa office jaa kyu paise barbad Kar rha h … Sab jagah opportunity h
online m b free Dekh
Issey communication skillsi mprove hogi

0
4084
35

Our culture does not recognise tinder system as it is supposed to be. Our People use it to find brides and grooms (if elders) or dating for marriage (if young)
Its made for smashing 🍆🍑💦🥰but it won’t happen here.
Use our own desi, old culture. Go to some malls,bazar, tution classes, offices and stalk girls. Harras them(loving harrasment; not the ipc375) and eventually they will fall for you. Haven’t you watched dil wale dulhaniya le jayenge? Its the film every girl loves(geeta aur babita)So do this(the stalking/harrasment)

0
3774
57
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Our culture does not recognise tinder system as it is supposed to be. Our People use it to find brides and grooms (if elders) or dating for marriage (if young)
Its made for smashing 🍆🍑💦🥰but it won’t happen here.
Use our own desi, old culture. Go to some malls,bazar, tution classes, offices and stalk girls. Harras them(loving harrasment; not the ipc375) and eventually they will fall for you. Haven’t you watched dil wale dulhaniya le jayenge? Its the film every girl loves(geeta aur babita)So do this(the stalking/harrasment)

SMASHING!!!”, is that what they are calling it these days…. laughing laughing

8,084
21843
128

Tinder is mostly for hookups, so if you are looking for a serious one, its not worth it.

204
5619
59
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Tinder is mostly for hookups, so if you are looking for a serious one, its not worth it.

He never said he is looking for serious relationship.

8,084
21843
128
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

He never said he is looking for serious relationship.

I never said he is. Re-read my comment and you’ll find an “if”.

80
3178
72

There was some deal on tinder plus i dont remember , if u really need it i will giv u link buy it..
But yes tinder is not much effective but still for some time pass u can go for it . Actually u can meet with the girl if u like but its not about a long term relation.
Its a valentine month and i knw ur feelings 😁
But it would be better if u go to some nearby malls or if u r a student go coaching centres ,if u travel then u may find random girl in bus talk to her , visit some parks near ur places on weekends ,etc. Etc. these days its very easy to do setting with a girl. 😛
U just have to dress better and take some money in ur pocket . Thats it.

50
118
1
hackerboys wrote:

There was some deal on tinder plus i dont remember , if u really need it i will giv u link buy it..
But yes tinder is not much effective but still for some time pass u can go for it . Actually u can meet with the girl if u like but its not about a long term relation.
Its a valentine month and i knw ur feelings 😁
But it would be better if u go to some nearby malls or if u r a student go coaching centres ,if u travel then u may find random girl in bus talk to her , visit some parks near ur places on weekends ,etc. Etc. these days its very easy to do setting with a girl. 😛
U just have to dress better and take some money in ur pocket . Thats it.

2 rs ki Pepsi… Tera bhai sexy…
Baki paisa to bas pani ki tarah barasta hai apne pas joy joy kissing_smiling_eyes

43
17863
145

Bro if you adjust a profile pic n do a bit of work on your account, you ll be surprised.
I can remember a line from 40 year old virgin, “Andy, it’s going down partner! Waves will be coming on Friday n Saturday. But on Sunday your balls will be drained” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪
But don’t expect anything serious, you know.

204
5619
59
bikidas2060 wrote:

Bro if you adjust a profile pic n do a bit of work on your account, you ll be surprised.
I can remember a line from 40 year old virgin, “Andy, it’s going down partner! Waves will be coming on Friday n Saturday. But on Sunday your balls will be drained” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪
But don’t expect anything serious, you know.

Usko sub pata hey. Serious hota toh shadi.com ka subscription dhund raha hota…

204
5619
59
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Kan kahila maa

Ama athi gotey Tinder case haithila news re bada bobal haichi. New way to loot people. better to stay safe.

43
17863
145
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Ama athi gotey Tinder case haithila news re bada bobal haichi. New way to loot people. better to stay safe.

Haha. Sata katha. Khali taa re kila neiki kichifaida nahi

100
8868
86
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Usko sub pata hey. Serious hota toh shadi.com ka subscription dhund raha hota…

Sahi baat, usse kuchh aisa hi chahiye… smile toungueout
.

53
2918
18

Why to waste your time on tinder?
We indians are totally Tharki.. this is why we’re backed in many things, we never have used YouTube or umedy to learn free things but we always have a question in mind that whether Tinder plus is worthy or not?

48
1914
9
looter143 wrote:

Why to waste your time on tinder?
We indians are totally Tharki.. this is why we’re backed in many things, we never have used YouTube or umedy to learn free things but we always have a question in mind that whether Tinder plus is worthy or not?

Shant gadhadhari bheem shant…bache ko jawani enjoy karne do.

204
5619
59
looter143 wrote:

Why to waste your time on tinder?
We indians are totally Tharki.. this is why we’re backed in many things, we never have used YouTube or umedy to learn free things but we always have a question in mind that whether Tinder plus is worthy or not?

When it comes to money we are serious!!! Okay.

107
1242
8

Dont waste time on setting up the girl, since there are chances that later you will have to waste your life too. It is just not worth. You will loose every thing on earth including your career. When ever I see lovers, I feel they dont match each other (90% of the time), the boy/girl could have got better match through traditional alliance approach.
Also, people fall in love when the opposite party is inferior(meaning, they may be lacking some thing which other person has).
Instead , spend some money and get a hooker, and spend time what ever the way you want.

PS: I have seen many people who lost huge money while setting up the girl. With that money they could have enjoyed film heroines.

0
12037
73

Interesting thread… Since it’s desidime let’s talk about deal first…
Well Tinder plus’s membership of 1 and 6 months is there in FK supercoins portal for 300 and 750 respectively. Earlier 1 month deal was present for 200 supercoins only and I redeemed it for one of my friend but that didn’t prove to be useful.
Useful tip: Tinder girls usually have their Insta id in their bio but this is a strategy to increase their followers coz hardly any1 replies in DM.
Other apps: If u still want to find a date via apps, install all major apps like OkCupid, aisle etc too.
Expectations vs Reality: as commented by many try offline in real world too coz that will help u develop skills, necessary to sustain a relationship in the longer run. Don’t loose hope try both offline and online strategies and u will get ur queen.

0
4170
52
theking wrote:

Interesting thread… Since it’s desidime let’s talk about deal first…
Well Tinder plus’s membership of 1 and 6 months is there in FK supercoins portal for 300 and 750 respectively. Earlier 1 month deal was present for 200 supercoins only and I redeemed it for one of my friend but that didn’t prove to be useful.
Useful tip: Tinder girls usually have their Insta id in their bio but this is a strategy to increase their followers coz hardly any1 replies in DM.
Other apps: If u still want to find a date via apps, install all major apps like OkCupid, aisle etc too.
Expectations vs Reality: as commented by many try offline in real world too coz that will help u develop skills, necessary to sustain a relationship in the longer run. Don’t loose hope try both offline and online strategies and u will get ur queen.

Queen isn’t perfect to describe such kind of relationship.
Friends with benefits/ relationship without commitment decribes it best.
Anyways tinder is best if looking for bodily pleasure by spending some considerable amount toungueout

254
3130
19
theking wrote:

Interesting thread… Since it’s desidime let’s talk about deal first…
Well Tinder plus’s membership of 1 and 6 months is there in FK supercoins portal for 300 and 750 respectively. Earlier 1 month deal was present for 200 supercoins only and I redeemed it for one of my friend but that didn’t prove to be useful.
Useful tip: Tinder girls usually have their Insta id in their bio but this is a strategy to increase their followers coz hardly any1 replies in DM.
Other apps: If u still want to find a date via apps, install all major apps like OkCupid, aisle etc too.
Expectations vs Reality: as commented by many try offline in real world too coz that will help u develop skills, necessary to sustain a relationship in the longer run. Don’t loose hope try both offline and online strategies and u will get ur queen.

Why is everyone talking about skills in relationship? You just have to behave normally.
It’s not like those shown in movies that you have to accept each and every demand of your to be better half.
Relationship is just like friendship in the initial stages. Of course, the longer you sustain, more responsible you to have to become.
But if it’s a burden and you are requiring some hardcore skills then it’s not worth it.

0
12037
73
Expand
Chandler_Bing wrote:

Why is everyone talking about skills in relationship? You just have to behave normally.
It’s not like those shown in movies that you have to accept each and every demand of your to be better half.
Relationship is just like friendship in the initial stages. Of course, the longer you sustain, more responsible you to have to become.
But if it’s a burden and you are requiring some hardcore skills then it’s not worth it.

Firstly, skills= how to behave with a girl (e.g. not to crack double meaning jokes in the first meet), how to treat her and how you demand to be treated (set urs and hers expectations in earlier stages only like what are you looking for and what things to expect from you [i can’t always pamper and gift things weekly/monthly, i will do when i will feel like doing it], what things are to be told to other person and at what stage of relationship etc….
PS: you may fully disagree with this, since it isn’t a single answer question and everyone has their own story or way of doing things.

0
12037
73
Expand
Topsey wrote:

Queen isn’t perfect to describe such kind of relationship.
Friends with benefits/ relationship without commitment decribes it best.
Anyways tinder is best if looking for bodily pleasure by spending some considerable amount toungueout

Queen apne liye bola tha (theking)🤪🤪.. aap chronology smjhiye

Missing