Hot Deal

Interesting TRAI December 2021 Subscriber data

343°
Generous
bohemian

Interesting

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/744248/medium/IMG_20220217_143152.jpg?1645088546

19 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

airtel BSNL balle balle

Generous Generous
Link Copied

And hence airtel will not shy to raise prices joy joy

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Oh yeahhh.

VI will vanish in next report after reducing data and increasing price🥺 now how do i watch my favourite 4k videos

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

when chortel will raise prices once again people will shift to jio

ambani is the real businessman. he knew that people will shift but still raised prices.bahut aage ki sochta ha

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Article link for the curious minds: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/t...

* Most dual sims are getting gradually filtered out.
* Since most will like to keep their primary sims and not take the portout headache, now that costs are almost similar.. Airtel has more chances to hold on to its userbase.

Guys who are thinking Jio will lower prices or give heavy offers to get back customers, it won’t happen. All of them are together right now. Also when others will raise prices .. so will Jio. Price hike currently happens after discussion and so that all are on the table.

Basically within a year get ready to pay 400/ month for a good connection with optimal (which means not enough to download loads of movies during prime time) data, whichever network you are on.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Guys who are thinking Jio will lower prices or give heavy offers to
get back customers, it won’t happen. All of them are together right now.
Also when others will raise prices .. so will Jio.. this currently
happens after discussion and so that all are on the table.

yes there are people here who think that ambani will reduce price to 200 per month

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Why jio customers are leaving despite having low tariff plans as compared to others two major operators. How chortel has added so much customers, Vi ka to samaje aata hai wo ghar ka na rha naahi ghaat ka. Vi only follow chortel footsteps rather than improving network.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Cause jio is secondary sim for many many people and also Jio network has detoriated over the period of time. Jio maybe few rupees cheaper than others, but not everyone wants cheap service.

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Port my primary jio no to airtel only because of switch off issue on calling

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

I think this chart was released by Airtel 😂

who knows airtel may  even acquire bsnl 🙄

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Chortel be like :  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/744404/medium/images_-_2022-02-17T204058.801.jpg?1645110700

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

Shocking numbers really! 

I have All 4 cards in my family. JIO with best coverage and speed (up to 70Mbps but average around 40), Airtel with great coverage and so-so speed like 8-10Mbps, VI with OK coverage and crapfest 2-3 Mbps speed (Getting ported soon) and BSNL with great network and no idea about speed :

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

RCom lost 800??? How? RCom stopped services years back and chota bhai gave the spectrum to mota bhai through the back door.

Also indicates about 1.30 Cr reduction overall in total subscribers. Indication of people discontinuing alternate SIMs. Also possible that the Jio data relates to old  long inactive SIMs which have been finally removed by Jio.

replyuser
Click here to reply