Unable to pay Amazon icici credit card bill on Mobikwik

71°
Missing
Budding Star
211
27716
199

It says card not supported. Anyone able to resolve this?

12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Analyst
575
10318
104

Mobikwik Is giving error bcoz 2. Days ago I was trying to add money, always getting failed by Mobikwik … Don’t know why🤔 …. Paytm etc working fine

Missing
Budding Star
211
27716
199

Add money working fine for me. But bill payment for same credit card (amazon icici) not working

Missing
suspended
148
537
13
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Add money working fine for me. But bill payment for same credit card (amazon icici) not working

Check bank name mentioned above ur amz icici card.

Delete it, then add it again and try

Missing
Budding Star
211
27716
199
Expand
hiteshu wrote:

Check bank name mentioned above ur amz icici card.

Delete it, then add it again and try

How to delete?

Missing
suspended
148
537
13
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

How to delete?

Go to wallet—> saved card—>select ur card—> move slightly left u will see X sign press it and confirm it

Missing
Budding Star
211
27716
199
Expand
hiteshu wrote:

Go to wallet ->saved card-> select ur card—> move slightly left u will see X sign press it and confirm it

Still same issue while paying credit card bill

Missing
suspended
148
537
13
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Still same issue while paying credit card bill

Then just complain them

Missing
Budding Star
211
27716
199
Expand
hiteshu wrote:

Then just complain them

Are u able to pay amazon icici credit card bill from mobikwik?

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
139
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Are u able to pay amazon icici credit card bill from mobikwik?

Didn’t try in last 4-5 days. But I paid 200 and then 400 to my Amazon Pay ICICI credit card 7-10 days ago. From multiple accounts. All went through.

Missing
suspended
148
537
13
Expand
AtulAggarwal wrote:

Are u able to pay amazon icici credit card bill from mobikwik?

No, i never use any wallet / application to pay my credit card bills.

Missing
Critic
373
3460
47

There are still some issues with this card. It does not work on some sites. Like it does not work on Air India site. May be something to do with updating the series in the payment gateway.
But you seriously want to trust your money with mobikwik???!!!

Missing
Budding Star
211
27716
199
panchabhut wrote:

There are still some issues with this card. It does not work on some sites. Like it does not work on Air India site. May be something to do with updating the series in the payment gateway.
But you seriously want to trust your money with mobikwik???!!!

Many are able to pay via mobikwik.

Yes i trust with this case. 🙂

Missing