Hot Deal

Uni card discussion

370°
Deal Subedar
longlivesonu...

Paytm is asking for hefty 2.65% charges for loading Paytm wallet with UNI card.Any other useful wallet where we can load using UNI Card without much or with zero charges?

Also,suggest any Free/less charges way to transfer money from UNI card to bank?

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
34 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Uni card one of the useless credit line card. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

The worst card in the market is Unicard

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Don’t opt for any credit line based prepaid card.

EVER.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
ZNZ wrote:

Don’t opt for any credit line based prepaid card.

EVER.

+1

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Sorry don’t use this Uni or any other prepaid card.

Found this interesting video on uni (watch it on 2x).


Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
pikkuboss wrote:

The worst card in the market is Unicard

Why is postpe behind in worst category from unicard 😄


Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I hv but I used only for swiggy 75% discount offer.

Punjab Kings Punjab Kings
Link Copied
Expand
VellaBoy wrote:

Why is postpe behind in worst category from unicard 😄


They have an offer or two running. Uni only had 75% on Swiggy once upon a time

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Try loading 4000 in paytm through uber/zomato

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Any CC load money will attract this  charge 

Load with Uber /Zomato for 4k free each month 

And ditch the useless pos uni card and get an actual credit card  

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bhai kya problem h uni card se? yeah it’s a credit line, so what?

as long as you keep paying the bills on time and don’t spend what you can’t pay back, it should be fine. Please don’t generalise it to category of scams/frauds like dhani

free paytm load with zomato and uber are only ways that I’m aware of

Cool Cool
Link Copied

I read everywhere here that don’t go for uni / slice or dhani. Uni gives 1% cash back. Slice gives offers like Amazon cashback etc. What can be wrong if we just use for such offers only and pay in time just like any other card ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Uni card one of the useless credit line card. 

paji what is the difference between credit card and credit line card?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

paji what is the difference between credit card and credit line card?

credit line works like prepaid card but will appear like loan on CIBIL reports ..

as prepaid card can’t use 3rd party apps for bill payment..most don’t work on wallet as well ..in short useless offering (I closed it within a month without using .. wasn’t aware when I applied ).

https://twitter.com/sud_tweet/status/1413740404...


Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
vithanidevesh725 wrote:

I read everywhere here that don’t go for uni / slice or dhani. Uni gives 1% cash back. Slice gives offers like Amazon cashback etc. What can be wrong if we just use for such offers only and pay in time just like any other card ?

if intention is offers. Much better options are available.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
ZNZ wrote:

Don’t opt for any credit line based prepaid card.

EVER.

Any specific reason why? 😰

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Any specific reason why? 😰

It comes as loans on CIBIL. There have been many cases reported where in the credit line offering nfbcs report multiple loans and even late payment despite a single card being used and payments done timely. My friend had a credit line card and to his suprise, his education loan was rejected because he had a default reported by this nbfc.

Loans also make your cibil report look unattractive which makes it harder to get real loans because the bank see that as an additional loan request when you already have one.

While this doesn’t happen for all, it’s not guaranteed that it won’t happen to you. Also, you cannot close slice account on cibil. If you request for closure, they only make it inactive and it stays on CIBIL for life unless you get this escalated which many Indian people don’t (they don’t even check CIBIL score timely, how would they know its impact). @noobDealer
Hope these two videos help -

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

It comes as loans on CIBIL. There have been many cases reported where in the credit line offering nfbcs report multiple loans and even late payment despite a single card being used and payments done timely. My friend had a credit line card and to his suprise, his education loan was rejected because he had a default reported by this nbfc.

Loans also make your cibil report look unattractive which makes it harder to get real loans because the bank see that as an additional loan request when you already have one.

While this doesn’t happen for all, it’s not guaranteed that it won’t happen to you. Also, you cannot close slice account on cibil. If you request for closure, they only make it inactive and it stays on CIBIL for life unless you get this escalated which many Indian people don’t (they don’t even check CIBIL score timely, how would they know its impact). @noobDealer
Hope these two videos help -

alright, thanks for the explanation and valid concerns btw

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

uni card gives 1% cb on fuel.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

It comes as loans on CIBIL. There have been many cases reported where in the credit line offering nfbcs report multiple loans and even late payment despite a single card being used and payments done timely. My friend had a credit line card and to his suprise, his education loan was rejected because he had a default reported by this nbfc.

Loans also make your cibil report look unattractive which makes it harder to get real loans because the bank see that as an additional loan request when you already have one.

While this doesn’t happen for all, it’s not guaranteed that it won’t happen to you. Also, you cannot close slice account on cibil. If you request for closure, they only make it inactive and it stays on CIBIL for life unless you get this escalated which many Indian people don’t (they don’t even check CIBIL score timely, how would they know its impact). @noobDealer
Hope these two videos help -

I’ve never defaulted any payment on any of my card o.O
Slice is a decent card which offers good deals too. But now even if i close it my CIBIL status will just show inactive for this type of account right?
Abi me kya karu pir….
I always strive to maintain my CIBIL score above 780….

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I’ve never defaulted any payment on any of my card o.O
Slice is a decent card which offers good deals too. But now even if i close it my CIBIL status will just show inactive for this type of account right?
Abi me kya karu pir….
I always strive to maintain my CIBIL score above 780….

Refer the second video for permanent closure. Yes , it will stay on CIBIL but as closed account which is way more better than it being active. You can just call CC and ask for permanent closure and if they deny clearly inform them in that case you’ll escalate it with ombudsman team if it’s not closed. They should and in case they don’t, just as in the YouTube video, drop a mail to ombudsman (email in description of the video) and loop slice team as well. It will be closed in 3-5 days

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Refer the second video for permanent closure. Yes , it will stay on CIBIL but as closed account which is way more better than it being active. You can just call CC and ask for permanent closure and if they deny clearly inform them in that case you’ll escalate it with ombudsman team if it’s not closed. They should and in case they don’t, just as in the YouTube video, drop a mail to ombudsman (email in description of the video) and loop slice team as well. It will be closed in 3-5 days

Oh yes..He did explain everything…

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply