UBI Rupay platinum debit card with no annual fee

259°
Deal Cadet
186
982
8

Union bank issue rupay platinum card to all account holders. Even to zero balance basic account holders. Only one card will issue per account. You have to maintain Rs 5000 while apply for rupay platinum card. Otherwise the computer will not allow it. I verified from branch. After applying for rupay platinum we can withdraw that 5000. charges is 100+gst
Annual charges are waived in BSBDA/BSBDS accounts and also in accounts where the account holder does 40 POS/E-comm transactions in previous year.

Deal Wiki

Union Bank also issue Instant kit RuPay Platinum debit card.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/682560/medium/1287800692KX8X.jpg?1620033813

42 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
429
4398
33

I am not able to use rupay platinum debit card for online transaction even though after activating the same in the mobile app of union bank of india. Can withdraw cash and do pos transactions but for the online I am not even getting the otp page

548
12785
166
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

I am not able to use rupay platinum debit card for online transaction even though after activating the same in the mobile app of union bank of india. Can withdraw cash and do pos transactions but for the online I am not even getting the otp page

first activate for online transaction.

RuPay card variant ?

429
4398
33
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

first activate for online transaction.

RuPay card variant ?

yes , first time for the online transaction and variant is rupay platinum card

114
638
38

Can one open a SB account with  Union bank online, and which SB should it be? The digital SB comes with a classic card.

186
982
8
starbearer wrote:

Can one open a SB account with  Union bank online, and which SB should it be? The digital SB comes with a classic card.

dont open online. go offline. first card issuance is free

186
982
8
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

I am not able to use rupay platinum debit card for online transaction even though after activating the same in the mobile app of union bank of india. Can withdraw cash and do pos transactions but for the online I am not even getting the otp page

weight for 2-3 days or check linits

186
982
8

Annual charges are waived in BSBDA/BSBDS accounts and also in accounts where the account holder does 40 POS/E-comm transactions in previous year.

65
104
4

My nearest union bank staf is saying Opening of an account offline in any bank is closed till 15th May ,2021 as Per rbi notice .
Is it correct or not ??

109
10531
22

@UDEMYCOURSES Bro i already hv ubi account (corporation bank) n card is classic anyway to upgrade it now online?

186
982
8
siddique_000 wrote:

My nearest union bank staf is saying Opening of an account offline in any bank is closed till 15th May ,2021 as Per rbi notice .
Is it correct or not ??

No

186
982
8
S..815 wrote:

@UDEMYCOURSES Bro i already hv ubi account (corporation bank) n card is classic anyway to upgrade it now online?

Online not possible. Put an email to your Branch with written request and signature. Call your branch and ask them to check emial. they will take request

548
12785
166
BaahubaIi wrote:

I have normal Rupay card in Andhra bank (now union), how to get platinum variant ? @UDEMYCOURSES @abhishek012

First you have to maintain Rs 5000 while apply for RuPay platinum card.

apply online here – https://icmt.unionbankofindia.co.in/debitcardis...

if online not working then visit your bank branch and apply.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/683464/medium/7614043692KX8X.jpg?1620370642

another RuPay Platinum variant available -

ASK FOR BIN NO. 353801 for RuPay-JCB Platinum card -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/683466/medium/7614043Tc9njFV.jpg?1620370646

After applying for RuPay platinum, you can withdraw that 5000.

190
1232
7
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

First you have to maintain Rs 5000 while apply for RuPay platinum card.

apply online here – https://icmt.unionbankofindia.co.in/debitcardis...

if online not working then visit your bank branch and apply.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/683464/medium/7614043692KX8X.jpg?1620370642

another RuPay Platinum variant available -

ASK FOR BIN NO. 353801 for RuPay-JCB Platinum card -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/683466/medium/7614043Tc9njFV.jpg?1620370646

After applying for RuPay platinum, you can withdraw that 5000.

Any branch or only home branch ?

674
5258
57
siddique_000 wrote:

My nearest union bank staf is saying Opening of an account offline in any bank is closed till 15th May ,2021 as Per rbi notice .
Is it correct or not ??

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/canera-ban...

If they refuse then there is nothing you can do even if they are technically wrong about rbi notice.

@UDEMYCOURSES see my above post link. Banks are free to choose IBA guidelines & it also varies from branch to branch so one branch may be doing additional tasks but not the other branch.

358
4346
41
siddique_000 wrote:

My nearest union bank staf is saying Opening of an account offline in any bank is closed till 15th May ,2021 as Per rbi notice .
Is it correct or not ??

They don’t want to work. Then they ask, WHY OUR BNKS ARE GOING TO GET PRIVATIZED speak_no_evil speak_no_evil

358
4346
41
siddique_000 wrote:

My nearest union bank staf is saying Opening of an account offline in any bank is closed till 15th May ,2021 as Per rbi notice .
Is it correct or not ??

Ask them to give in Written Format, if you get that, then THEY ARE RIGHT, if not, THEN YOU R RIGHT sunglasses sunglasses

50
20
0
Expand
Nationalist wrote:

They don’t want to work. Then they ask, WHY OUR BNKS ARE GOING TO GET PRIVATIZED speak_no_evil speak_no_evil

Bro,due to current pandemic situation banks has been instructed to carry only essential services like deposit, withdrawal, remittance, cheque clearing and Govt. Transaction with 50% staff strength.so it’s not possible for them to open account..so before judge first look at the situation..

186
982
8
Expand
Nationalist wrote:

Ask them to give in Written Format, if you get that, then THEY ARE RIGHT, if not, THEN YOU R RIGHT sunglasses sunglasses

Simple threaten them you will compain to nodal officer and banking ombudsman

186
982
8
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/canera-ban...

If they refuse then there is nothing you can do even if they are technically wrong about rbi notice.

@UDEMYCOURSES see my above post link. Banks are free to choose IBA guidelines & it also varies from branch to branch so one branch may be doing additional tasks but not the other branch.

Banks are free to choose. But they cannot deny bsisc services like account opening, cash withdrawal like that

674
5258
57
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

Banks are free to choose. But they cannot deny bsisc services like account opening, cash withdrawal like that

See the ad, cash deposit/withdrawal is allowed but not new acc opening at branch. Even many branches in my locality are saying to open the acc online as almost all banks nowadays have this option.

358
4346
41
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

Simple threaten them you will compain to nodal officer and banking ombudsman

Yesterday, I went to PNB to get RUPAY PLATINUM, MADAM said, we are not doing all this stuff till May15. I asked why, she told me, SEE, WE ARE FEW EMPLOYEES TO HANDLE ALL THE CUSTOMERS, HOW CAN WE SPEND 30MINUTESTO ONE CUSTOMER.
I told her, YOU PLEASE DONT SPEND 30MINUTES, PLEASE DO IT IN 10MINUTES, YOU WILL SAVE 20MINUTES joy joy, and She took my application and applied. sunglasses sunglasses sunglasses
CC: @UDEMYCOURSES @abhishek012 @MrKool_JJ @R0417

0
11173
131
Expand
Nationalist wrote:

Yesterday, I went to PNB to get RUPAY PLATINUM, MADAM said, we are not doing all this stuff till May15. I asked why, she told me, SEE, WE ARE FEW EMPLOYEES TO HANDLE ALL THE CUSTOMERS, HOW CAN WE SPEND 30MINUTESTO ONE CUSTOMER.
I told her, YOU PLEASE DONT SPEND 30MINUTES, PLEASE DO IT IN 10MINUTES, YOU WILL SAVE 20MINUTES joy joy, and She took my application and applied. sunglasses sunglasses sunglasses
CC: @UDEMYCOURSES @abhishek012 @MrKool_JJ @R0417

Idar b pata liya rep ko laughing stuck_out_tongue

Missing