Hot Deal

upi fraud

473°
Post Tycoon
sofi1

on oct/10/2020 my account was debeted by 5000 now that amount has been reversed back to my sbi account

here i want to shere my experience how can u get your money back

first i complaint to
1. bank portal  by calling sbi cc then
2.  cyber police
after i rise an issue on cyber police website after 3 days a got a call from local police station and they take my bank account statement and  asked some questions like what happen how it has been debeted   and then i wait for 2 months recently i made a compilent on RBI  probably 1 month ago now i have received my money back

i request all  who lost there money  dont loss ur hope do what ever u can   do rise compliant everwhere where it is possible for uI am providing some usefull links where u can compilant online.

https://cybercrime....in

https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/IndexPage.aspx?aspxe...

[sorry for bad English hope u will get it wht i tried to say ]

Deal Wiki

21 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can you tell us more? like if you know what type of scan was that? did you yourself mistakenly accept a payment request by a scammer or something

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Already posted on 10/10/2020 with same name check it out i dont know how to mention that post here blush

View 2 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Congrats. Did cyber police charged you anything for tea-water?

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Add Snacks in the List stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

View 3 more replies
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

How did you made a complaint to RBI?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My case is same but I didn’t get my money back i already complained to local police . How to register compliant in in rbi?

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Bro have u contacted bank portal do that as well and also must contact rbi bank wont give any reply to u unless u contact rbi once u cantact rbi bank will surely contact u and on that time situation for bank will be different bcoz of rbi

Critic Critic
Link Copied

+🔥
Thank you for all details bhai.
On english part don’t say sorry. ✝️ Karma given for humility
Trick is to keep writing ✍️ and speaking 🔊 and reading 👀 in language to get fluent in it.
If you do that, soon you will be using all hi fi words and we dimers will have to keep dictionary 📖 nearby 😅

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/672390/medium/7474043good-good-evil-smile.gif?1616090842

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Great information.
Will be helpful for many.
Thanks for posting it.
+Vu
+Kg

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

My motive for posting this is only to help those ppl who lost there money and lost there hope that it wont return i prove it by taking my money back i request everone do what ever u can from ur side if u lost ur money dont loss hope rbi will help u to return ur money back 100%

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Great

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

@sofiyasir glad that your efforts paid off! CONGRATULATIONS!!🥳🥳🥳!Thanks for the information and keeping positive motivation going on for others who might have gone through the same..+kg for updating here for other fellow dimers benefit!!

Keep up the good work..
GOD BLESS!!! innocent innocent

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

kindly share the process of filling case with cyber police n rbi pray

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Already shered links

replyuser
Click here to reply