Upstox Account Opening Offer

Deal Newbie
asaus10

Hi All,

I am an authorised Upstox Partner and currently giving 400 rs. Amazon Voucher for opening free Upstox account.

So you Open a free Demat account with Upstox under my partner id and get 400 Amazon Voucher.

Anyone interested..pls dm me.

Thanks

39 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
asaus10 wrote:

There is an investment involved

How much investment? What are benefits of becoming partner?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Offer valid for all accounts opened with my partner id before 07-Jan-21

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I am looking to open new account…
Confused between Zerodha and uptox. Can you please suggest that is the drawback of uptox over Zerodha…

Main use..Equity buying, Commodity futures (occasionally), IPO, Buybacks,..also do I need to sent POA physically?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

ZERODHA and UPSTOX both are almost same in terms of brokerage services etc

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If you are interested in Upstox…. currently therr is an offer of 1 month brokerage back, Money control Pro subscription and additionally 400 Amazon voucher from my side

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
asaus10 wrote:

ZERODHA and UPSTOX both are almost same in terms of brokerage services etc

Yes…that’s why confused…as you are partner..can you tell if any drawback as such ??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Both are shit if you do trades on high volatile days.

Na…don’t plan to trade …☺️
Already have ICICI and tradesmart account ..planning to close tradesmart and open either Zerodha or uptox

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

DP charges with Upstox are 22 Rs. vs 15 Rs. for Zerodha – Charged for every deliver sell order

Rest is broadly same in terms of charges

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

An excellent offer of 3 in 1 account from UPSTOX where you get indusind bank linked zero balance account directly link with demat….so you don’t loose interest on the money lying with broker…..this is an optional offer

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
asaus10 wrote:

An excellent offer of 3 in 1 account from UPSTOX where you get indusind bank linked zero balance account directly link with demat….so you don’t loose interest on the money lying with broker…..this is an optional offer

IndusInd bank will charge for debit card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Sudarshan61 wrote:

I am looking to open new account…
Confused between Zerodha and uptox. Can you please suggest that is the drawback of uptox over Zerodha…

Main use..Equity buying, Commodity futures (occasionally), IPO, Buybacks,..also do I need to sent POA physically?

Used both personally and like upstox more than zerodha.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Sudarshan61 wrote:

I am looking to open new account…
Confused between Zerodha and uptox. Can you please suggest that is the drawback of uptox over Zerodha…

Main use..Equity buying, Commodity futures (occasionally), IPO, Buybacks,..also do I need to sent POA physically?

No need to send poa in upstox. Sell using Cdsl tpin for txn <75L

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

🤔🤔

For becoming Partner….for normal account opening it’s totally free plus you get 400 Amazon voucher and other stuff like money control pro subscription

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@asaus10

You should have given the complete details to everyone apart from the voucher you are providing
1. You are referring under your Uptox Partner Program
2. You will be getting 40% of our brokerage
3. You will get our Phone numbers and emails (under Lead section of Uptox Partner dashboard)…you will have our personal details…wow….
4. Via your referral revenue reports you can track how much of trading/etc(Quantum…not sure if you will have access to our transaction details) is done by us.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Sudarshan61 wrote:

@asaus10

You should have given the complete details to everyone apart from the voucher you are providing
1. You are referring under your Uptox Partner Program
2. You will be getting 40% of our brokerage
3. You will get our Phone numbers and emails (under Lead section of Uptox Partner dashboard)…you will have our personal details…wow….
4. Via your referral revenue reports you can track how much of trading/etc(Quantum…not sure if you will have access to our transaction details) is done by us.

smiley my friend I mentioned in the first post itself….I am an Authorised Upstox Partner….it’s like a sub broker….so thr basic details I will obviously have…and this is true with any sub broker ….and from point 4 you are right…I don’t get transaction details only brokerage sharing….
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

400 Amazon offer is valid only till 07-Jan-21….
Afterwards the amount may increase or decrease depending on the scheme running at that time

Missing