User @lakshmi61995 selling rare tickets - Is this account trustable?

110°
Deal Newbie
vvdeal

I am also newbie and this user also newbie. Has anyone bought from this account? When asked saying stuff like “It’s an order from my boss” and saying this guy was appointed. Looks very fishy

11 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@admin please help. New here so need to know if this is legit

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

How will admin get to know who is laxmi ? rolleyes

Tag the dimer properly @(dimerid)

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

@vvdeal I follow a very simple mantra in my life. “WHEN IN DOUBT, DON’T” sunglasses If you also start following this, you will surely avoid taking the wrong decision most of the time.

One a side note: Why do you want to spend money to buy rare tickets? Why are taking the game so seriously or what is so pressing that you want to pay money to a stranger?
Two days ago one dimer also approached me offering rare tickets and asking Rs 10 for each. I straight away denied that. I will not regret if I am not able to complete the game for lack of tickets since the money one will earn by completing it isn’t like 1 lakh rupees or a huge sum that will make a big difference in life.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It’s not about taking the game seriously man, I’ve already spent some time collecting tickets and I am so close to completing, so if I get even something, it’s better than nothing so asked that user if they are selling. The conversation was very weird, so I thought someone might help me as I am not so active in this forum, don’t know anyone and don’t know how it works.

Was just curious, possibly outing a scammer and was never going to buy a stupid ticket for Rs.40(seriously? laughing)

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Dis is d very crux of google strategy… Give most of d tickets easily n make u do more trxn or even beg for few rare tickets like rangoli stamp last year.. Human psychology.. Itne dur tak aaye hai thoda aur dur sahi

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Lakshmi Vilas bank ka to news hai

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My friend bought 2 from them completed also

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Nice to see that you specially signed up for being an approver
You deserve a very warm welcome smile

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied