coolwinks r doing scam over scams

109°
Missing
Deal Cadet
4
971
15
coolwinks r doing scam over scams
Deal Expired

https://www.coolwin...om
they cancelled my order which i paid using phonepe now my 1500rs stuck on phonepe without any benefit

Expired about 1 year
12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Community Angel
98
32579
534

buy amazon gv from magicpin and sell at 3% off (you also get 5% if you have points)

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
971
15

now no expectation left from coolwinks i m done with coolwinks now by given 1star to all my gmail id i will uninstall app

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
196
1
Temet_Nosce wrote:

now no expectation left from coolwinks i m done with coolwinks now by given 1star to all my gmail id i will uninstall app

Did you contact customer care by email? If they didn’t let me know.

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
139
sunnymahajan wrote:

They cancel my order?

Why are you asking us? Check in your account.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4443
137

They fooled you again and you are posting about it?????? flushed

Missing
Deal Captain
360
7599
46

Coolwinks now seems like a Sasta Nasha…..

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
971
15
alienteck wrote:

They fooled you again and you are posting about it?????? flushed

not again this is my first time and yeah if someone thug u will u not go to police? i think u will not bcz it’s matter of ur pride

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4443
137
Expand
Temet_Nosce wrote:

not again this is my first time and yeah if someone thug u will u not go to police? i think u will not bcz it’s matter of ur pride

Police cant do anything here.

But enough people had problems with that company just weeks before and if you did not know, you just wanted to remain ignorant and it is not an excuse.

I know human nature is to be greedy and take advantage of something without knowing they are the ones being taken advantage off. That is why you learn ethics and morals to define your behavior. Those are not natural animal instincts but learnt behavior. It is a set of behaviour that no matter how advantegeous you think it is to you, You prevent yourself from such actions because there are pitfalls and hidden agendas and anti-social behaviour for harmonous living. Many people think since its such a small thing it dont affect anything but it does.. Because the zillions of small things are what hides the big ones inside of it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
971
15
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Police cant do anything here.

But enough people had problems with that company just weeks before and if you did not know, you just wanted to remain ignorant and it is not an excuse.

I know human nature is to be greedy and take advantage of something without knowing they are the ones being taken advantage off. That is why you learn ethics and morals to define your behavior. Those are not natural animal instincts but learnt behavior. It is a set of behaviour that no matter how advantegeous you think it is to you, You prevent yourself from such actions because there are pitfalls and hidden agendas and anti-social behaviour for harmonous living. Many people think since its such a small thing it dont affect anything but it does.. Because the zillions of small things are what hides the big ones inside of it.

sorry but i m not gonna read full i just want to say it was flat offer that’s why i placed the order that’s it

Missing