WAHL Women Clean & Confident Cordless Trimmer - Purple

55°
Deal Cadet
1_DAY_U_MAY

I bought this trimmer from Myntra and it was delivered on February 6th. However, the trimmer was not working properly, so I placed an order for an exchange. The exchanged product arrived on February 10th, but to my dismay, it seemed like it was from the Stone Age. There was fungus all over inside the box (which was transparent), and the battery was completely rusted. I lodged a complaint for an exchange since there was no return policy for this item.

The delivery guy came to pick up the product after 3 days. However, when I handed over the trimmer to him, he said, "I can't take this back because the product is damaged." I was bewildered by his statement because obviously, the product was damaged; that's why I had lodged a complaint for an exchange in the first place. The delivery guy refused to take the product and returned empty-handed.

After February 13th, I contacted customer service and narrated the entire incident. Since then, they kept telling me to wait for 48 hours. I raised the complaint about 10 times, and each time, they asked me to wait for 48 hours. Finally, I requested to speak to a senior customer service representative and recounted the whole incident to him. He initiated a new complaint for a return, and today (March 1st), the product was picked up (by a different guy this time), and within 2 hours, I received my refund.

Please do not buy any WAHL battery-operated product. They are sending old and used products.

5 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Give a try to Philips next time.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
I am using PHILIPS QT4000 /15 Trimmer 35 min Runtime 4 Length Settings (Black).
Purchased on 4th Oct 2016 from flipkart. Not a single issue till date. 
I ordered this WAHL trimmer due to discount and reviews were mixed, and ended up to returned. 

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply