Hot Deal Walrus app launch RuPay virtual card for Teenagers in India (aged 13-18)

1169°
Deal Captain
606
13663
170

Walrus app launch RuPay virtual card for Teenagers in India (aged 13-18) -

Walrus – Payments app for Students (Early Access need INVITE CODE) -

IMPORTANTYOU NEED AN INVITE CODE TO BE ABLE TO USE THE APP

Follow and DM us on Instagram to get an INVITE CODE.

Instagram - @ clubwalrus_

Walrus app link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Walrus app offers UPI, a payments method developed by NPCI. Making UPI payments is a breeze through Walrus.

Walrus users also get a cool RuPay virtual and physical card that can be used to make purchases online and offline.

Deal Wiki

first you need a invite code, fill the forum (i get invite code sms within 3 days) - https://clubwalrus.com/signu...ml

Walrus app give you load money through payzapp, freecharge, phonepe wallet & you get virtual RuPay card & UPI

after signup, complete mini kyc, load money through payzapp, freecharge, phonepe wallet & spend your money through virtual RuPay card or directly send money through UPI QR to your bank account

63 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
53
2103
14

PayPal?

606
13663
170
B3A5T wrote:

PayPal?

ja kar INVITE CODE dhundo pahele, mil jaye toh mujhe bhi de dena smile

Follow and DM on Instagram to get an INVITE CODE. 🤣🤣

Instagram – @ clubwalrus_

606
13663
170

@walrus is it your app ??

give me invite code smile

96
1561
10

Give me invite code do

96
1561
10

I got this message

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our mobile app.

We’ve currently stopped issuing invite codes sad, we will be back soon with the new set of codes. Until then, please fill the form below to hold your position in line.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ2Ta...

The new invites will be available soon, please follow our Instagram page & do not forget to fill the form, that will help you get it faster.

Have a good day

Regards,

Team Walrus

192
396
13

Need invite code anyone have pls msg me

67
9405
70
mrcool999 wrote:

I got this message

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our mobile app.

We’ve currently stopped issuing invite codes sad, we will be back soon with the new set of codes. Until then, please fill the form below to hold your position in line.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ2Ta...

The new invites will be available soon, please follow our Instagram page & do not forget to fill the form, that will help you get it faster.

Have a good day

Regards,

Team Walrus

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612904/medium/66076012705469.jpg?1586928142

@walrus

3
9841
141

Paypal pe try kiya?

16
5447
85

hey I am walrus
they should give me some complimentary card rolleyes

44
2742
21
walrus wrote:

hey I am walrus
they should give me some complimentary card rolleyes

Main bhi apna naam diners black rakh leta hoon

Shayad mujhe bhi complimentary mil jaaye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

0
4174
35

Ab card ke liye ek nabalig ladki ke dil ke sath khelna padega. Haye re jalim duniya🥺😵
T:- DD should intervene and provide official code😋

67
9405
70
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Ab card ke liye ek nabalig ladki ke dil ke sath khelna padega. Haye re jalim duniya🥺😵
T:- DD should intervene and provide official code😋

See @walrus

16
5447
85
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Ab card ke liye ek nabalig ladki ke dil ke sath khelna padega. Haye re jalim duniya🥺😵
T:- DD should intervene and provide official code😋

I wont mind to be a girl to get code.

4,635
21357
35

what kind of benefits of this app ?

67
9405
70
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Main bhi apna naam diners black rakh leta hoon

Shayad mujhe bhi complimentary mil jaaye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

According to your current name, you may get complimentary One night with her.

606
13663
170

more wallet card companies coming soon, not launch yet.

0
4174
35
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:
lol @P_A_N_K_A_J popat

Decrypting the comment.
I will take advantage of an innocent girl bellow 18 yrs having the code. Will make her fall in love with me. Then will take all her details required for that card. Then her code. And lastly will run away.
🥺

67
9405
70
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Decrypting the comment.
I will take advantage of an innocent girl bellow 18 yrs having the code. Will make her fall in love with me. Then will take all her details required for that card. Then her code. And lastly will run away.
🥺

Gal ko virgin hi chod denge aap ?

4,635
21357
35
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Gal ko virgin hi chod denge aap ?

Ab yeh thread alag hi disha me jata dikh raha hai stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

0
4174
35
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Gal ko virgin hi chod denge aap ?

For all legal purposes "No sexual encounters were done "
Kanun andha hota he🙈

67
9405
70
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

For all legal purposes "No sexual encounters were done "
Kanun andha hota he🙈

Aur raat ke andhere me aapne us gal ke saath jo Analysis kiya woh ?

0
4174
35
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Aur raat ke andhere me aapne us gal ke saath jo kiya woh ?

For all legal purposes “No such things happened”

Kanun andha hota he🙈
Ab rukna pdega ni to admin danda leke ayega aur pta ni kha pe marega

Missing