Want payment gateway where we can withdraw money in credit card itself

56°
Missing
Deal Cadet
181
472
7

Want payment gateway where we can withdraw money in credit card itself.
E.g. I had bought some game token and now I earned lot of points which I want to withdraw in credit card.

12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40

Only LOKI can do it, else THANOS is your last resort .


But remember both HYDRA and SHIELD  are watching you

Missing
Entertainer
348
936
17
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Only LOKI can do it, else THANOS is your last resort .


But remember both HYDRA and SHIELD  are watching you

Only Loki can do it?
You are underestimating Chota Bheem ?
Chota Bheem can do it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40
ramadesidime wrote:

Can some one translate this into Indian context?
I do not understand, what exactly @Captain.America wants ?

@AnnamalaiNryaa and @jileg , are you guys making fun with OP?

His question : accept payment from source " virtual / crypto currency " into indian credit card through a exchange / gateway.

Yes we are pulling his leg, because of his name nothing related to this question. Just for little fun.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
504
6
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

His question : accept payment from source " virtual / crypto currency " into indian credit card through a exchange / gateway.

Yes we are pulling his leg, because of his name nothing related to this question. Just for little fun.

Thanks. The Crypto is some thing we need to be aware off and be careful too.

Missing
Deal Cadet
181
472
7
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

Thanks. The Crypto is some thing we need to be aware off and be careful too.

it’s not only about crypto. I got to know few game apps allow such withdraw.

@AnnamalaiNryaa @jileg it’s ok if you don’t have answer. Will search n post it here. Thanks.🎯
I will mange Loki n others along with avengers. 😉
N @chotabheem Is busy with @ rahulgandhi 😂

Missing
Entertainer
348
936
17
Expand
Captain.America wrote:
it’s not only about crypto. I got to know few game apps allow such withdraw.

@AnnamalaiNryaa @jileg it’s ok if you don’t have answer. Will search n post it here. Thanks.🎯
I will mange Loki n others along with avengers. 😉
N @chotabheem Is busy with @ rahulgandhi 😂

Chota Bheem busy with Chutki and gang.

Missing
Deal Cadet
59
475
7
Expand
Captain.America wrote:
it’s not only about crypto. I got to know few game apps allow such withdraw.

@AnnamalaiNryaa @jileg it’s ok if you don’t have answer. Will search n post it here. Thanks.🎯
I will mange Loki n others along with avengers. 😉
N @chotabheem Is busy with @ rahulgandhi 😂

Hi op, these types of cc withdrawal works with many international credit or prepaid cards but i have not heard it working with indian cc. Please post your finding here if you get to know something for Indian cc.

Note: Different payment gateway provide withdrawal to cc service, even paypal offer it in few countries.

Missing
Deal Cadet
181
472
7
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Hi op, these types of cc withdrawal works with many international credit or prepaid cards but i have not heard it working with indian cc. Please post your finding here if you get to know something for Indian cc.

Note: Different payment gateway provide withdrawal to cc service, even paypal offer it in few countries.

Ok

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49

If they give option of NEFT transfer then it’s possible.

Missing