Hot Deal

Want to port to jio, but store asking 400/- -_-

499°
Deal Newbie
sajiljain774...

I want to port to jio after using (actually not used at all, how can you use bsnl, still a mystery.) BSNL thought to go to a juo store, and after asking for porting charges and minimum rc, they said 300+99.
And i don’t want the daily data pack, just 129 plan is enough. But they ask for 400 _ any alternate way?

44 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Deny it and tag airtel and jio on twitter

Both will start giving offers

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Lol, they’ll give even a shoutout maybe😂

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Try home delivery of SIM or someone like 10digi who provides home SIM delivery or a different store

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Check if 10digi delivering in your area
https://10dig...m/
Ported to Jio 2 days back with 199 plan +99 prime
Paid 269 with 10% discount
Free home delivery

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Oh wow, few days ago, i checked 10digi, chennai was not yet added, now it’s there, thank you👍

View 14 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I ported from Jio to Airtel for no fee. Generated the port code and then walk in to the Airtel store. Free sim was provided and no fee asked. Came back to home, did 48rs. recharge.
Jio is looting with minimum rs.129 plan.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Yeah cause airtel loot’s later.
😆😆

View 19 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

I have gone through this cry Actually what they want is commission on your FRC and will force you to do a recharge of bigger denom + 99Prime(Compulsory)
I just denied it and said I will recharge it on my own from jio app… Then did(129+99) , Got my jio sim

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

The minimum recharge requirement is higher in Jio. So for secondary number with occasional use, Jio is not a good option.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

S me too same happened

replyuser
Click here to reply