Was Flipkart Axis CC really lifetime free?

246°
Deal Subedar
Par_

Was Flipkart Axis CC really lifetime free?
check my chat with Flipkart customer care.
Customer care said “the credit was never free for lifetime and it still is not free. The cashbacks, the offers, the benefits that come with it are lifetime free.

1. https://ibb.co/5...vd
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/727815/medium/8141087F1.png?1639471975
2. https://ibb.co/H...V6
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/727816/medium/8141087F2.png?1639471978
3. https://ibb.co/7...KP
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/727817/medium/8141087F3.png?1639471981
4. https://ibb.co/5...Gm
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/727818/medium/8141087F4.png?1639471984

42 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
gischethans wrote:

The agent is ill-informed or is just making false claims. Many have received the card lifetime free in the recent months and here is the link you could use to check from your FK account – https://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-axis-bank-cre...

yes. i show thread when many got life time free. and i also sent same link to the customer care but he denied that and said only offers are lifetime free stuck_out_tongue

I did contact to customer care executive just to confirm before applying for it. and they confused me.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You need not really worry about it. It is actually LTF – so go ahead and apply. Depending on how lucky you are, be prepared to wait at every stage – right from KYC to card approval to dispatch/delivery. stuck_out_tongue

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Par_ wrote:

yes. i show thread when many got life time free. and i also sent same link to the customer care but he denied that and said only offers are lifetime free stuck_out_tongue

I did contact to customer care executive just to confirm before applying for it. and they confused me.

And now you passed on confusion to others joy joy

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Par_ wrote:

yes. i show thread when many got life time free. and i also sent same link to the customer care but he denied that and said only offers are lifetime free stuck_out_tongue

I did contact to customer care executive just to confirm before applying for it. and they confused me.

it sounds so stupid when CC says offers are lifetime free like what does that even mean O.o I get that lounge access could be lifetime free but other than that I don’t understand how that makes sense.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Kochiro wrote:

it sounds so stupid when CC says offers are lifetime free like what does that even mean O.o I get that lounge access could be lifetime free but other than that I don’t understand how that makes sense.

correct.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Par_ wrote:

yes. i show thread when many got life time free. and i also sent same link to the customer care but he denied that and said only offers are lifetime free stuck_out_tongue

I did contact to customer care executive just to confirm before applying for it. and they confused me.

“the credit was never free…"

Maybe he is referring to the fact that using the credit line facility will incur interest charges.

Or maybe he is just a confused CS exec.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Why cc is saying FK cc is virtual card at the end of the chat?
Explain me pls joy

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Don’t apply via bank. Me and my friend both applied on same day. He applied via his bank since he has a savings account with them and I am through Fk. I received the LTF and he received the chargeable card.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
prem4998 wrote:

Don’t apply via bank. Me and my friend both applied on same day. He applied via his bank since he has a savings account with them and I am through Fk. I received the LTF and he received the chargeable card.

Apply via Fk if you see the LTF banner. No need to talk to cc. They don’t know a bit about this.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ignore that dumbhead.
Doesn’t even know what he is talking about. FK pays these morons spread their sh*t!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Offers are lifetime free..Biggest joke of the year… smile smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

Apply via Fk if you see the LTF banner. No need to talk to cc. They don’t know a bit about this.

Yes it still showing me the banner. but that CC confused me. stuck_out_tongue

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

in welcome letter they mentioned LTF.. for LTF welcome vouchers applicable ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Par_ wrote:

Yes it still showing me the banner. but that CC confused me. stuck_out_tongue

Go ahead then

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
TEMPER wrote:

in welcome letter they mentioned LTF.. for LTF welcome vouchers applicable ?

No vouchers. Only few worthless offers like 18 months gaana subscription at 399

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied

DONT FORGET TO TAKE HIS NAME AND COMPLAIN TO HIGHER UP AGAINST THAT BABOON smiling_imp

TAKE AXIS ACE BTW , THE BENEFIT OF 5% FLIPKART CAN HAVE BY JUST OPENING A FREE SBI ACCOUNT AND PURCAHSING THRU YONO

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Par_ wrote:

yes. i show thread when many got life time free. and i also sent same link to the customer care but he denied that and said only offers are lifetime free stuck_out_tongue

I did contact to customer care executive just to confirm before applying for it. and they confused me.

Thank You for applying for Axis Bank Flipkart Visa Credit Card. This card has Joining Fees: Rs 0 and Annual Fees: Rs 0. Your communication email ID registered with us is [email protected]COM

To confirm your consent on the application and Terms

Yaar tum log itne doubtful ho koi bhi chiz free me milni bhi nahi email clear likha hua phir research kar rahe ho

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

Apply via Fk if you see the LTF banner. No need to talk to cc. They don’t know a bit about this.

Why banks charge annual fee for credit cards when they are getting merchant commissions when we spend.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Mufasa wrote:

Why banks charge annual fee for credit cards when they are getting merchant commissions when we spend.

Only an expert can answer this precisely but as per my knowledge they r just looting extra in the name of lounge access, golf programs, free movie tickets, etc., Of course not many uses these including me.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

LOL, the executive’s logic was like “you are married but Sex is not free”

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

FLIPKART CS is taught to tell opposite of what customer says NO MATTER WHAT, whether they know anything or not, just oppose the customer. Most recently when I contacted them about 101 GV offer – 5% Cb on Home appliances for 12 months. That lady said the offer is expired blindly without any whereabouts of the offer. I said I can connect through a video conference call and show the offer LIVE and place the order showing the offer. That stupid lady then started changing her words, will escalate the issue – bla blah etc.

MYNTRA, FLIPKART AND AXIS CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAMS ARE WORST AMONG ALL SERVICES IN INDIA  (considering their sizeable market share, ofcourse there are even worse support than them)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is the LTF offer still going on? I’m facing error on the app. So, raised a complaint to PNO and got the following reply. "We are pleased to inform you that, Flipkart issuing the life time free credit cards offer has been ended on 31st Oct.

However, we would like to inform you that we have informed concern sales team to call you and arrange to pick up the application as per the eligibility and bank policy." Can anyone confirm?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
apnacscav65 wrote:

Thank You for applying for Axis Bank Flipkart Visa Credit Card. This card has Joining Fees: Rs 0 and Annual Fees: Rs 0. Your communication email ID registered with us is [email protected]COM

To confirm your consent on the application and Terms

Yaar tum log itne doubtful ho koi bhi chiz free me milni bhi nahi email clear likha hua phir research kar rahe ho

are bhai “Thank You for applying for Axis Bank Flipkart Visa Credit Card” tumne apply kiya tab email aaya na..
Apply se pahele sab clear karna chahie.. nahi to bad me vaat lagti hai..

but thanks for your email reply post…

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Flipkart cc is waste

I personally contacted Axis Bank they have confirmed multiple times it’s LTF

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
PenguinSkipper wrote:

Is the LTF offer still going on? I’m facing error on the app. So, raised a complaint to PNO and got the following reply. "We are pleased to inform you that, Flipkart issuing the life time free credit cards offer has been ended on 31st Oct.

However, we would like to inform you that we have informed concern sales team to call you and arrange to pick up the application as per the eligibility and bank policy." Can anyone confirm?

Today while applying i am also getting an error and it is not proceeding further.
It was showing banner of lifetime in morning but after update it is not showing me lifefree now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Par_ wrote:

Today while applying i am also getting an error and it is not proceeding further.
It was showing banner of lifetime in morning but after update it is not showing me lifefree now.

I’m getting that error since they started taking visa card application’s. It’s been 3 months now but they are unable to do anything. They either say apply next month or sales team will contact you. Fed up of their poor service.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i got this card when it was newly launched and it is not free for me .. how to convert it into free

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

why the hell r u asking flipkart customer care about axis bank card charges?? they r just business partners, flipkart doesnt decide about card charges…

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply