washing machine

213°
Deal Subedar
popeyemask

I need a front load washing machine …
Please suggest me  a good brand washing machine …
(Plz mention offers also stuck_out_tongue )

34 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

1. BOSCH.
2. Siemens
3. IFB (Bharat ka brand) – I am personally using IFB senator aqua sx model and it’s working fine!!!
Hope this helps wink
#AA_JJ biggrin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

1. BOSCH.
2. Siemens
3. IFB (Bharat ka brand) – I am personally using IFB senator aqua sx model and it’s working fine!!!
Hope this helps wink
#AA_JJ biggrin

kindly mention the elephant in the room LG with its direct drive tech that greatly enhances the economy & quality 

not to forget IFB doesn’t have any skin in the game as its more of assembler than a manufacturer (not to mention the lack of research and innovation) also made of Chinese spare parts is more apt 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

1. BOSCH.
2. Siemens
3. IFB (Bharat ka brand) – I am personally using IFB senator aqua sx model and it’s working fine!!!
Hope this helps wink
#AA_JJ biggrin

IFB rules the front loader segment

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
jioanupt577 wrote:

kindly mention the elephant in the room LG with its direct drive tech that greatly enhances the economy & quality 

not to forget IFB doesn’t have any skin in the game as its more of assembler than a manufacturer (not to mention the lack of research and innovation) also made of Chinese spare parts is more apt 

You’ve hit the bull’s-eye on the opinion about both LG and IFB in particular. Unfortunately I see lot of brainwash when it comes to IFB.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

IFB rules the front loader segment

But I searched on Google the top 2 are Lg and samsung in sales figures of top load washer

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

1. BOSCH.
2. Siemens
3. IFB (Bharat ka brand) – I am personally using IFB senator aqua sx model and it’s working fine!!!
Hope this helps wink
#AA_JJ biggrin

Any problem u have faced in ifb ??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
jioanupt577 wrote:

kindly mention the elephant in the room LG with its direct drive tech that greatly enhances the economy & quality 

not to forget IFB doesn’t have any skin in the game as its more of assembler than a manufacturer (not to mention the lack of research and innovation) also made of Chinese spare parts is more apt 

Which brand u r using bro

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
popeyemask wrote:

Any problem u have faced in ifb ??

Na bhai…

I have used Siemens too vaise for more than 10 years isko leke 4 saal b ni hue h vaise to…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
popeyemask wrote:

But I searched on Google the top 2 are Lg and samsung in sales figures of top load washer

ifb is the leader in marketing incentives , particularly in offline stores, that’s where majority of indians buy…… So the nos would be like that, but if siemens Or Panasonic or even bosch just makes, them available at all stores, even without marketing I am sure the dip in ifb nos would be in double digit percentages. …. But that’s not going to happen

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

You’ve hit the bull’s-eye on the opinion about both LG and IFB in particular. Unfortunately I see lot of brainwash when it comes to IFB.

I’m using LG top load one now, but I’m planning to buy IFB when I go for front load, do you suggest not to?
I already bought a Bosch dishwasher, not averse of Bosch washing machine either

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

You’ve hit the bull’s-eye on the opinion about both LG and IFB in particular. Unfortunately I see lot of brainwash when it comes to IFB.

Yes LG and Samsung is ruling in this segment through its innovation ….
I don’t know much about ifb…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Any comments on thishttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/735770/medium/Screenshot_2022-01-20-23-29-50-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg?1642701602

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
popeyemask wrote:

Any comments on thishttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/735770/medium/Screenshot_2022-01-20-23-29-50-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg?1642701602

LG is great

Bought a top load pre used for 2500rs 5 years ago sweat_smile
Not fancy but does what it’s supposed to do
Still working perfect.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
popeyemask wrote:

Any comments on thishttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/735770/medium/Screenshot_2022-01-20-23-29-50-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg?1642701602

kindly mention your particular requirements, like energy consumption, service quality, cleaning quality, noise etc to better shortlist the ones…. If you’re comfortable overall with product and brand then fine,, although my words about lg Or ifb is to put things in perspective rather than support or discourage the brands…. 

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

I’m using LG top load one now, but I’m planning to buy IFB when I go for front load, do you suggest not to?
I already bought a Bosch dishwasher, not averse of Bosch washing machine either

IFB is nowhere close to the tech used in front loads, even in top loads too. About 2-3 years back, I happened to work on one of their top-load when they came for a tech demonstration. When casually asked for what they are doing for front load, the enginner mentioned they don’t have the tech ready. Now I see them in the market, they are most likely Chinese stuff assembled in India.  Even then, the tech is so bad that their technicians recommend stabilizers to deal with low/high voltage issues. There are many complaints related to this right on this forum itself. Stabilizer recommendation for washing machines! I’m sure whoever proposed this must be smoking some good stuff on that day.


For front loads, I found LG to be leader from technology aspect. As far as know they are in market from the last 15 years or so with inverter and direct drive.


Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

LG

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Samsung , family has been using one for past 6 years no complaints that too with extreme hard water 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

I’m using LG top load one now, but I’m planning to buy IFB when I go for front load, do you suggest not to?
I already bought a Bosch dishwasher, not averse of Bosch washing machine either

Better buy the top load only. Maintenance and initial cost high in front load

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

IFB rules the front loader segment

IFB doesn’t even stand in top 5. Forget about ruling the market. LG, Samsung, Whirlpool are toppers. IFB has some low priced models especially online which gets sold still IFB, Bosch etc have poor market share.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

LG only for washing machine

Don’t even feel it is justified to compare it with other brands

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
nikhilp1 wrote:

Better buy the top load only. Maintenance and initial cost high in front load

How maintenance ccost is high , I think front load washers are more energy efficient than top load

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@popeyemask I stand corrected.
I had this wrong notion that IFB has good front load machines but after hearing it out from others i have to say, don’t consider my advice to go with IFB

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

IFB is nowhere close to the tech used in front loads, even in top loads too. About 2-3 years back, I happened to work on one of their top-load when they came for a tech demonstration. When casually asked for what they are doing for front load, the enginner mentioned they don’t have the tech ready. Now I see them in the market, they are most likely Chinese stuff assembled in India.  Even then, the tech is so bad that their technicians recommend stabilizers to deal with low/high voltage issues. There are many complaints related to this right on this forum itself. Stabilizer recommendation for washing machines! I’m sure whoever proposed this must be smoking some good stuff on that day.


For front loads, I found LG to be leader from technology aspect. As far as know they are in market from the last 15 years or so with inverter and direct drive.


paji how are samsung washing machines?

and in places with hard water or high level tds water is it good to install a filter cap on the inflow pipe as suggested by service centers?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

paji how are samsung washing machines?

Samsung is also good from engineering perspective. I don’t have firsthand realtime usage experience

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Samsung is also good from engineering perspective. I don’t have firsthand realtime usage experience

Samsung is having some unique innovation owing to it’s r and d like eco bubble wash but they are, at best incremental, & moreover their services are paramount… But in comparison to LG they fall behind… 

Having said that, Service requirements for washing machines us are  rare if bought from a reliable brand… And they atleast last a good no of years, may be decade or more, so think accordingly

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
jioanupt577 wrote:

Samsung is having some unique innovation owing to it’s r and d like eco bubble wash but they are, at best incremental, & moreover their services are paramount… But in comparison to LG they fall behind… 

Having said that, Service requirements for washing machines us are  rare if bought from a reliable brand… And they atleast last a good no of years, may be decade or more, so think accordingly

I’m using a LG front load from 2017; works flawless.

My cousin had a LG front load from 2000, and recenly discarded; thanks to the rat. He replaced with LG again and is happy. Likewise based on my recommendation, most of my friends bought LG, some the same exact model I purchased, and are happy with it.

I can only comment on Samsung from engineering design perspective because I have seen their designs, and they didn’t compromise or cheap out on a few important things

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

I’m using LG top load one now, but I’m planning to buy IFB when I go for front load, do you suggest not to?
I already bought a Bosch dishwasher, not averse of Bosch washing machine either

Hows Bosch dishwasher working ? i am planning to get one, does it clean hard stains of kadhai ? please mention model no.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

LG

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
promocode wrote:

Hows Bosch dishwasher working ? i am planning to get one, does it clean hard stains of kadhai ? please mention model no.

It’s working fine. Bosch 18 place dishwasher. Never had a trouble.

Few considerations:
Aluminium dishes don’t go well with dishwasher
Need about 400 to 700 rs monthly expense for one wash daily, in the name of salt/rinseaid/detergent or all in one tablets

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply