Hot Deal

Wealth SaGa Diamond+ | PR Sundar | Pivot Call | Stock Market Membership Course Review Experience

512°
Deal Cadet
Juniper

Hi, anyone here using / used below-

Wealth SaGa Diamond+ Membership| PR Sundar Options Course | Pivot Call Webinars.

Or any other ‘reputed’ courses? What’s your experience / review?

26 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Never done any of them, bro. I had couple of telegram videos of them. I felt sleepy while watching them.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

There was some issue with this guy. Is that over?
Was he proved innocent?
@malikcool @bikidas2060 @Awake @BubbleBoyChickenLittle @adrishya

ITR thing right!!! haha. If they earned sooo much, would they still be working sooo hard to make videos, webinars etc. Life of a trader is extremely boring (I can testify that myself.). So, we need something else other than stockmarket to have a good meaningful life. How can they be like market market market 24X7? They speak bunch of lies to distract people, like having 7 sources of income, dropping out of college is a characteristics of leaders etc.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
adi22raj wrote:

what issue brother???

I too don’t know if that’s even related to the PR sundar we are referring too. There were some tweets on twitter.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
adi22raj wrote:

what issue brother???

I too don’t know if that’s even related to the PR sundar we are referring too. There were some tweets on twitter.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

PR Sundar is a cheater & most arrogant person. U won’t learn much even after paying 50k workshop fees…

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

check this persons review,

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied

Be wary when a man named “PR” tries to sell something

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
LightYagami wrote:

check this persons review,

45000 for two days webinar? 100₹ na du iske me. Ek baar robotics k 1000 deke abhi tak regret ho raha h😂

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
chota_chattri wrote:

45000 for two days webinar? 100₹ na du iske me. Ek baar robotics k 1000 deke abhi tak regret ho raha h😂

did you check the requirement, minimum 25 lacs capital… smile

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
LightYagami wrote:

did you check the requirement, minimum 25 lacs capital… smile

Ye laptop me jo aadmi dikh raha hai ye hi sundar lal h kya? Agar ha to bhai 25 lacs nhi hoga 25₹ hoga

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone has reviews of WEALTH SAGA Diamond+ Membership ??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Seems no one used any Membership here!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone knows PR Sundar full name? I found no record! @bikidas2060

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Juniper wrote:

Anyone knows PR Sundar full name? I found no record! @bikidas2060

in one of the video he revealed it. Honestly I don’t know/remember. 🙂

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

in one of the video he revealed it. Honestly I don’t know/remember. 🙂

I searched Google his website there’s no mention! BTW what’s your view about Wealth Saga & Pivot Call YouTube channel?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Juniper wrote:

I searched Google his website there’s no mention! BTW what’s your view about Wealth Saga & Pivot Call YouTube channel?

no idea bhai 🙂

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

no idea bhai 🙂

Thanks! Can you tag someone who might have idea?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

ITR thing right!!! haha. If they earned sooo much, would they still be working sooo hard to make videos, webinars etc. Life of a trader is extremely boring (I can testify that myself.). So, we need something else other than stockmarket to have a good meaningful life. How can they be like market market market 24X7? They speak bunch of lies to distract people, like having 7 sources of income, dropping out of college is a characteristics of leaders etc.

Yes I agree. How do you define your trading style / strategy?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Juniper wrote:

Yes I agree. How do you define your trading style / strategy?

le fatafat de fatafat 🙂🙂🙂

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Juniper wrote:

Thanks! Can you tag someone who might have idea?

no idea bhai. 😭😭😭 There are a lot of groups. Join one

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

le fatafat de fatafat 🙂🙂🙂

That means intraday trading? Get in & get out quickly! But on a serious note, if you explain your trading style.

I mostly do stock swing trading. Buy low sell high! Now learning Options Trading.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply