What are extra 10% off offer mobiles at flipkart.

44°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
78
3844
187

Is really worth to buy mobiles at flipkart?

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
149
392
5

Will buy Poco f1 if comes under 13k , with all discount. smiley

I missed phone pe offer last bbd pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
633
13
aftabz wrote:

Will buy Poco f1 if comes under 13k , with all discount. smiley

I missed phone pe offer last bbd pensive

It will only if you have sbi credit card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
149
392
5
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

It will only if you have sbi credit card.

How??
15k-1.5k=13.5k??

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
633
13
Expand
aftabz wrote:

How??
15k-1.5k=13.5k??

Sorry bro I thought extra 10% discount is also applicable to it like other phones.

10% + 10% sbi cc but it is not applicable on poco f1

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1179
12
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Sorry bro I thought extra 10% discount is also applicable to it like other phones.

10% + 10% sbi cc but it is not applicable on poco f1

Can someone help figure out the net cost for #1 and #2 with Following offers available:

  • Bank Offer 10% Instant Discount on SBI Credit Cards
  • Bank Offer 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
  • Bank Offer Additional 10% off (Max Discount ₹1000) on All Prepaid Transactions

Product : Note 7S at 8999
1. If I buy using SBI
2. If I buy using Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
3. If I buy using Netbanking

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
633
13
Expand
cocay wrote:

Can someone help figure out the net cost for #1 and #2 with Following offers available:

  • Bank Offer 10% Instant Discount on SBI Credit Cards
  • Bank Offer 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
  • Bank Offer Additional 10% off (Max Discount ₹1000) on All Prepaid Transactions

Product : Note 7S at 8999
1. If I buy using SBI
2. If I buy using Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
3. If I buy using Netbanking

Use first 1.

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1179
12
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

do the math

So, that’s 10+10.
All that’s left to order is find SBI Card Holder laughing

Missing