Hot Deal

what is AST YES to 9222208888 does?

8639°
Generous
demerius2020

i clicked on some ad to apply for ICICI platinum CC and a call came from landline number from mumbai 02269444504 to send AST YES to 9222208888, i did not do this .  so what does AST YES  to 9222208888 do actually?

Expired
29 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think it does a hard enquiry on Cibil.. bank considers this text msg as your consent to do that.. check for other dimers comments as well

Generous Generous
Link Copied

other dimers comments

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Just another copy-paste message from twitter support, ignore it. This consent message is from ICICI itself

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/769219/medium/Screenshot_20220521-172235.jpg?1653133983

Generous Generous
Link Copied

is it legit?

View 7 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

mat bhej bhai

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

chahe legit ho ya na ho

Generous Generous
Link Copied

its legit from icici, for hard enquiry or cibil check consent for cc processing 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Legit
This is consent to check your score.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

AST yes , means yes to standing instruction .. some kind of token payment

i applied through ICICI offical website and received application number and all thru email , they also attached pdf of my filled application below it there was CArd assist program by CPP assistence pvt ltd and wallet assitence rogram by "one assist onsumer sol. pvt ltd " i think the entire drama is for that only , in the emailed pdf form copy by icici currently it is unchecked

i remember at the time of aplicaiton to sbi card also there was call of guy garbage talk for 15 min non stop only to sell me some insurance service on sbi card , i think this is similar 

Modus operandi : they will claim they send some message , which obviously u didnt get coz in reality they didt send ,now they ask u to send AST YES which is basically YES for these card insurance service which is chargeaable , so these assit service box get chcked on application , if u ask they they will alwasy tell they r speaking "on the behalf of ICICI" and ompany name as PRIVATE corp in reality they are cheap salesman

holders of ICICI platinum did u faced this too?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/771200/medium/icic_fraud.jpg?1653822985

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No it's not fraud....if you want to apply for credit card in icici....you have to send AST YES.... without this bank employee can't process your credit card application....

Generous Generous
Link Copied
'do u have a official reply from official email of ICICI, share the screenshot here hiding vitals
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

When I applied for ICICI credit card in imobile app i too received the same call from the same number you posted and suggested to send AST YES to the same number, i also checked I got this on YouTube., Posting this info for you, may be it'll help.. Watch the video @ 9:50 he is saying about the message of AST and related info stated that it was legit and that's how he got his credit card.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I also get Call from +91-7060949410 & +91-9920706086 regarding  to send message as follows: -

Dear Customer, we need consent to use your details for a Credit Bureau check on your ICICI Bank Credit Card application. To provide consent, SMS AST YES to 9222208888/9215676766. T&C apply.

I lost my 124789/- Rupees. Don't send any message or reply to them. you also loss to much.

Generous Generous
Link Copied
can u elaborate on what card u lost 124789/- rupees? on whose name bill came ? from which account ? did u complain?
View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Do bank person calls and ask to send AST YES?? 

Is this legal?

replyuser
Click here to reply