what is Magicpay in magicpin app

94°
Deal Cadet
Himush

Hi guys
Can anyone tell me what is this Magicpay option in attached image, and how to I use to paybill, it gives 45%discount at this outlet.

Also there are vouchers available for offline, how do I use in it offline mode. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/654137/medium/Screenshot_2020-12-12-00-35-54-978_com.magicpin.local.jpg?1607713760

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

First ask the shopkeeper if he is accepting magicpay or not. Then only pay

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ask store if they accept magic pin ? If yes , pay via msgicpay same like phonepe or gpay etc

Community Angel Community Angel
Moderator
Link Copied

Many shops and restaurants have added their listings on magicpin but dont want to accept orders through it… Atleast in my area 😐
So call the store before visiting

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
R0417 wrote:

Many shops and restaurants have added their listings on magicpin but dont want to accept orders through it… Atleast in my area 😐
So call the store before visiting

Thanks for suggestions! I also thought the same thing, In my area I never saw any board or posters in shops claiming they accept magicpin.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Skyislimit wrote:

Ask store if they accept magic pin ? If yes , pay via msgicpay same like phonepe or gpay etc

Suppose if they accept then, does magic pay have any QR code like gpay? How do we pay?

The Alpha The Alpha
Link Copied
Expand
Himush wrote:

Suppose if they accept then, does magic pay have any QR code like gpay? How do we pay?

After selecting magicpay at payment u can pay through any upi app or card or through wallets

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Himush wrote:

Suppose if they accept then, does magic pay have any QR code like gpay? How do we pay?

No..simply click on magic pay & initiate transaction

Missing