Hot Deal

What is the best way to pay Credit Card Bills?

576°
Deal Newbie
shoaib091

How can we get guarenteed cashback on credit card payment

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.

Deal Wiki

54 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

If you are paying for non-hdfc card and have hdfc easyshop platinum debit card, you can pay using it on billpay portal to get 1% cashback.
If you have IDFC bank debit card , you can use that to pay credit card bill payments to get 1% cashback (festive offer)
If you have Jupiter account use Jupiter UPI on Amazon to pay credit card bill to get 1% cashback.
Earlier dhani cashback card was also providing 2% cashback on credit card bill payments (not sure if it still is)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@Fanil what is the limit for Jupiter cashback?

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Sudarshan61 wrote:

@Fanil what is the limit for Jupiter cashback?

500 per month

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

use sbi rupay debit card on paytm and get 0.25% cb(better than useless cred)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Fanil wrote:

If you are paying for non-hdfc card and have hdfc easyshop platinum debit card, you can pay using it on billpay portal to get 1% cashback.
If you have IDFC bank debit card , you can use that to pay credit card bill payments to get 1% cashback (festive offer)
If you have Jupiter account use Jupiter UPI on Amazon to pay credit card bill to get 1% cashback.
Earlier dhani cashback card was also providing 2% cashback on credit card bill payments (not sure if it still is)

Where we can use the IDFC bank debit card for bill payment?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Add money using IDFC dc in dhani nuse dhani card for cc bill payment. Net 2% cb but limited to SBI,Axis,Kotak,IDFC ccs only

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Fanil wrote:

If you are paying for non-hdfc card and have hdfc easyshop platinum debit card, you can pay using it on billpay portal to get 1% cashback.
If you have IDFC bank debit card , you can use that to pay credit card bill payments to get 1% cashback (festive offer)
If you have Jupiter account use Jupiter UPI on Amazon to pay credit card bill to get 1% cashback.
Earlier dhani cashback card was also providing 2% cashback on credit card bill payments (not sure if it still is)

Are you referring to this HDFC billpay portal?:-
https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/bill-pa...ts

Whether 1% cashback for non HDFC card payment also applicable on payment through Netbanking?

I have to pay ICICI bank credit card bill payment of Rs. 73,000/-.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
Swami007 wrote:

Are you referring to this HDFC billpay portal?:-
https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/bill-pa...ts

Whether 1% cashback for non HDFC card payment also applicable on payment through Netbanking?

I have to pay ICICI bank credit card bill payment of Rs. 73,000/-.

No no.. login to your NetBanking.. there on the homepage you’ll see billpay section.. click that and add biller as credit card.. you will get 730 cashback on bill payment of 73k on this portal(using hdfc easyshop platinum debit card only)which can be redeemed again from NetBanking.  The 730 points will be credited in 2-3 working days. also please note that it may take upto 5-7 working days to reflect on your card statement. So if you have due date in 2-3 days, I’d recommend you to pay via cred or some other source where it is quicker

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

Is hdfc Millennia debit card 1% cb on wallet load not working now? Asking as nobody posted this option….

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
dhinchakrohit wrote:

Is hdfc Millennia debit card 1% cb on wallet load not working now? Asking as nobody posted this option….

Copying and pasting from a previous thread :

Here is the Best payment mode for credit card:

HDFC Platinum Debit Card
1% account credit if paid from it’s Billpay portal max 750 ₹ per month (so you can pay 75k cc bill total). CB Credited within 2-5 days.

HDFC Millennia Debit Card
1% account credit via Loyalty points if paid using PayTM wallet (I get for mobikwik CC bill pay too) max 400 ₹ per month. CB credited within 90 days. Since I do this every month, I keep getting the CB every month, the 90 days wait period no longer bothers me.

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/best-payme...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
binod_babu wrote:

use sbi rupay debit card on paytm and get 0.25% cb(better than useless cred)

Any promocode or without

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
guri92g843 wrote:

Any promocode or without

u can check SBI rewardz after 3-4 days of transaction , which can be redeemed with amazon vouchers(0.25% effectively)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

500 per month

Where are you using dc & getting jewels for cc bill payment?
PS: I can’t use cred as my bills will be around 10k

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
binod_babu wrote:

use sbi rupay debit card on paytm and get 0.25% cb(better than useless cred)

Depends on bill amt

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
doesnotmatter wrote:

Where are you using dc & getting jewels for cc bill payment?
PS: I can’t use cred as my bills will be around 10k

I don’t have Jupiter account only since I am existing federal account holder.. but you can use it to load ola money and use ola money to load dhani and pay bill.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I’m using Cred for the payment of 40k bill payment and doing by 1k each time. For the first time I got 103rs because 1 banner was showing to get between 100-1k, after that I paid it 10 times (1k) got 4-7rs each time. Atleast it is better than 1% discount.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
LG50 wrote:

I’m using Cred for the payment of 40k bill payment and doing by 1k each time. For the first time I got 103rs because 1 banner was showing to get between 100-1k, after that I paid it 10 times (1k) got 4-7rs each time. Atleast it is better than 1% discount.

if you remove the 1st time benefit of rs103.
for every 1K you have got 4-7 Rs…how is it better than 1%
kaunsi company ka calculator hai ? pensive

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

I don’t have Jupiter account only since I am existing federal account holder.. but you can use it to load ola money and use ola money to load dhani and pay bill.

dhani doesn’t charge for ola cards?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
binod_babu wrote:

use sbi rupay debit card on paytm and get 0.25% cb(better than useless cred)

any rupay variant of the SBI or just rupay platinum?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

if you remove the 1st time benefit of rs103.
for every 1K you have got 4-7 Rs…how is it better than 1%
kaunsi company ka calculator hai ? pensive

I’m calculating it with the first benefit otherwise it is a waste to pay bills with Credshit.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i hv normal rupay card,however same will work will platinum as well

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
binod_babu wrote:

i hv normal rupay card,however same will work will platinum as well

how?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pay using SBI Global/Gold/Platinum Debit cards get 2 reward points for every ₹200 spent you can use these reward points for recharge,gift cards etc from their website.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pay using mobikwik and super cash and use super cash to get 20 rs back coupon

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
narayana1dd249 wrote:

dhani doesn’t charge for ola cards?

Ola mastercard

Dhani me sirf 4 card hi use kar sakte he..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which 4

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Fanil wrote:

If you are paying for non-hdfc card and have hdfc easyshop platinum debit card, you can pay using it on billpay portal to get 1% cashback.
If you have IDFC bank debit card , you can use that to pay credit card bill payments to get 1% cashback (festive offer)
If you have Jupiter account use Jupiter UPI on Amazon to pay credit card bill to get 1% cashback.
Earlier dhani cashback card was also providing 2% cashback on credit card bill payments (not sure if it still is)

On the HDFC Debit card details page it says -

Get 1 Cashback point on every Rs. 100 spent on Telecom, Utilities.
1 CashBack point on every Rs. 200 spent on Groceries & Supermarket, Restaurant & Apparels, Entertainment

Does it cover Credit card payment as well?

@Seinfeld

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
amit3131 wrote:

On the HDFC Debit card details page it says -

Get 1 Cashback point on every Rs. 100 spent on Telecom, Utilities.
1 CashBack point on every Rs. 200 spent on Groceries & Supermarket, Restaurant & Apparels, Entertainment

Does it cover Credit card payment as well?

@Seinfeld

Yes it does but only if it is paid through hdfc bill pay

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
amit3131 wrote:

On the HDFC Debit card details page it says -

Get 1 Cashback point on every Rs. 100 spent on Telecom, Utilities.
1 CashBack point on every Rs. 200 spent on Groceries & Supermarket, Restaurant & Apparels, Entertainment

Does it cover Credit card payment as well?

@Seinfeld

Get 1 Cashback point on every Rs. 100 spent on Telecom, Utilities.

This “telecom, utilities” itself means HDFC’s BillPay system, HDFC Platinum debit card (Visa/mastercard) treats any txn on this platform to give 1% cashback. It was meant to be a platform for all kind of bill payments, in which latter on credit card payments were added.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/724547/medium/81026281637782723_5.png?1637782727

Over this new BillPay, you can now make online payments to over 260 billers across various categories including:

* Electricity Bills.
* Telephone and Mobile Bills
* Prepaid DTH/ Mobile Connection/ Data Card Recharge
* Gas Bills
* Mutual Funds.
* Insurance Premiums.
* Subscriptions.
* Contribution to Charities.
Add billers and pay your bills through the enhanced BillPay service, powered by BillDesk.
replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply