what is the best use of Flipkart supercoins ?

188°
Deal Cadet
143
133
1

What is the best use of Flipkart supercoins?

11 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
105
1636
52

5000 gift voucher for 2500 supercoin

143
133
1

but I have only supercoins around 1000.

187
1672
7

use them in day to day order and get cash discount.

10
6273
257
akki.akki wrote:

use them in day to day order and get cash discount.

that is the best if you are a frequent shopper…atleast you get a good value here..

193
2178
10
gdeal wrote:

5000 gift voucher for 2500 supercoin

This offer is for limited time. Do such offers come frequently? Is it wise to accumulate supercoins for such offers in future?

556
2495
13
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

that is the best if you are a frequent shopper…atleast you get a good value here..

Is it applicable on grocery shopping.
I don’t see much products with supercoin pay option in other sections

50
50
1

You can use on booking flights.

10
6273
257
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Is it applicable on grocery shopping.
I don’t see much products with supercoin pay option in other sections

not sure about grocery..
for me almost items shows with pay with supercoins also option (say around 5% of the item price value mostly)

556
2495
13
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

not sure about grocery..
for me almost items shows with pay with supercoins also option (say around 5% of the item price value mostly)

K

8,084
21848
128
niggabecool wrote:

What can i get for 1500 coins?

Nothing beneficial. Collect 2k and get a 2k Myntra voucher or 2.5k Fk Gv for 2.5k sc.

Missing