what is the best way to spend neu coins , i have 9000 neu coins , due to a jewellery purchase for marriage

120°
Deal Newbie
karthi9592485

i see bigbasket and 1mg are products are more costlier than jiomart and appolo.

can we pay bills with neu coins ?

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

use them with payday offers on bigbasket or 1mg with non bank specific coupons.  If you use bbnow, thats another great way to spend these as the purchase amount will be small and unplanned. 

https://www.tatadigital.com/v2/cdp/paydaysal...er

You have to consider them as rewards and stop comparing price unless the differences is very big(more than 20%). 

9 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Croma me use ho skte hai ?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Can use on Titan as well

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Offline store?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Westside accepts Neu coins. If you use Air Asia or Air India Express, neu coins are accepted. Else, like everyone else suggested, use for shopping in 1mg or BB.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Buy groceries on BB or items/medicines on 1MG, these personally I believe are best options.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

buy items with similar rates like ghee oil milk

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

No you can't pay bills with these coins...

Best is to use on bb for home needs... These are rewards so not much choice...

Else see if you can buy anything from Croma and get it converted to cash ( friends/relative order)

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

use them with payday offers on bigbasket or 1mg with non bank specific coupons.  If you use bbnow, thats another great way to spend these as the purchase amount will be small and unplanned. 

https://www.tatadigital.com/v2/cdp/paydaysal...er

You have to consider them as rewards and stop comparing price unless the differences is very big(more than 20%). 

replyuser
Click here to reply