Hotness What is the validity of Dineout 500 & 250 vouch...

Hot Deal What is the validity of Dineout 500 & 250 vouchers?

337°
Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2675
87

Which we won few days ago.

45 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Pro Critic
181
4738
138

30th Sept, 2019.

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2675
87

Thank you for being so helpful & also so quick everytime. Really appreciate your support. KG. Hope you have a good week ahead.

PS: Cannot give Karma again so soon :/

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4738
138
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Hope you have a good week ahead.

smile you too.
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
322
6
Roushh wrote:

30th Sept, 2019.

But i heard that zindgi to char din ki hi he.

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2675
87
Expand
AatmaNirbhar wrote:

But i heard that zindgi to char din ki hi he.

Haha, you are also correct. Both are correct.

Zindgi 4 din ki hai, lekin khana 40 din ka. Bahut na-insafi hai.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
322
6
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Haha, you are also correct. Both are correct.

Zindgi 4 din ki hai, lekin khana 40 din ka. Bahut na-insafi hai.

Koi bat nahi khana ashram me sabko khila denge stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Analyst
1,014
2792
25
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Haha, you are also correct. Both are correct.

Zindgi 4 din ki hai, lekin khana 40 din ka. Bahut na-insafi hai.

TOI guess the Game ₹500 one is of 15th August

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
418
3328
84
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

TOI guess the Game ₹500 one is of 15th August

u sure ? and 250 ones all are till 30th or some among them also 15th ?

Missing
Analyst
1,014
2792
25
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:

u sure ? and 250 ones all are till 30th or some among them also 15th ?

No 250 ones and magic no.  Ones are on 30th sep

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
255
2

Where can we  see the validity of our coupons and in how many points we are getting these codes sending answers from last 2 weeks yet I didn’t get any code

Missing
Deal Cadet
20
140
1

Few days back I called customer care of magic number contest they told

500₹ Dineout voucher validity is 30sep 2019.

500₹  Lenskart voucher validity is 30nov 2019.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
21
4615
209

Someone telling Dineout 250 off voucher validity till 15th August. Is it?

Missing
suspended
0
2788
18
Archie wrote:

Someone telling Dineout 250 off voucher validity till 15th August. Is it?

30 September

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2754
26

Lenskart Voucher Codes

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Only one voucher is applicable per transaction
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes.
Over and above BOGO (buy one, get one)
Lenskart.com reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions of gift voucher (for any issue/escalation pls reach out to # email : Support @ lenskart.com or call : 99998-99998)
Voucher valid for six months i.e. 30th Nov’19.

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2754
26

. Dineout Voucher Codes

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500
100% of Promo code amount can be used in a transaction (or bill amount, whichever is less).
Promo Code amount will be deducted only from bill amount and will not cover Convenience Fee.
Once the promo code is applied, rest of the amount will be deducted from Promotional Earnings (25% of the remaining bill amount) & Add Money amount.
Only one promo code can be applied per transaction.
Promo Code amount can be used just once. Means, if a promo code of Rs.250 was applied on a transaction of Rs.100, maximum discount (upto bill amount or promo code amount, whichever is less) will be applied on this transaction and rest of the amount will lapse. It cannot be used on the next transaction.
These promo codes are applicable on Dineout Pay, deal, coupons only. They are not applicable on the purchase of GP.
These promo codes are valid till 30th September 2019

Missing
Community Angel
26
31942
524

TOI guess the game vouchers showing expired, werent they suppose to expire tonight ?
Whom to contact ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
740
1159
9
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yes, so generally it should include today as well, but vouchers showing expired confused

ya

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
21
4615
209
SleeperRAW wrote:

. Dineout Voucher Codes

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500
100% of Promo code amount can be used in a transaction (or bill amount, whichever is less).
Promo Code amount will be deducted only from bill amount and will not cover Convenience Fee.
Once the promo code is applied, rest of the amount will be deducted from Promotional Earnings (25% of the remaining bill amount) & Add Money amount.
Only one promo code can be applied per transaction.
Promo Code amount can be used just once. Means, if a promo code of Rs.250 was applied on a transaction of Rs.100, maximum discount (upto bill amount or promo code amount, whichever is less) will be applied on this transaction and rest of the amount will lapse. It cannot be used on the next transaction.
These promo codes are applicable on Dineout Pay, deal, coupons only. They are not applicable on the purchase of GP.
These promo codes are valid till 30th September 2019

Can you please share the tnc link?

Missing
suspended
0
2788
18
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yes, so generally it should include today as well, but vouchers showing expired confused

Thank God all used yesterday

Missing
Deal Cadet
20
140
1

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Only one voucher is applicable per transaction
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes.
Over and above BOGO (buy one, get one)
Lenskart.com reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions of gift voucher (for any issue/escalation pls reach out to # email : Support @ lenskart.com or call : 99998-99998)
Voucher valid for six months i.e. 30th Nov’19



https://toinm.com/termsandcondition...ml

Missing
Deal Cadet
20
140
1

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500
100% of Promo code amount can be used in a transaction (or bill amount, whichever is less).
Promo Code amount will be deducted only from bill amount and will not cover Convenience Fee.
Once the promo code is applied, rest of the amount will be deducted from Promotional Earnings (25% of the remaining bill amount) & Add Money amount.
Only one promo code can be applied per transaction.
Promo Code amount can be used just once. Means, if a promo code of Rs.250 was applied on a transaction of Rs.100, maximum discount (upto bill amount or promo code amount, whichever is less) will be applied on this transaction and rest of the amount will lapse. It cannot be used on the next transaction.
These promo codes are applicable on Dineout Pay, deal, coupons only. They are not applicable on the purchase of GP.
These promo codes are valid till 30th September 2019.

https://toinm.com/termsandcondition...ml

Missing
Deal Cadet
20
140
1
Ashish.N wrote:

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Only one voucher is applicable per transaction
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes.
Over and above BOGO (buy one, get one)
Lenskart.com reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions of gift voucher (for any issue/escalation pls reach out to # email : Support @ lenskart.com or call : 99998-99998)
Voucher valid for six months i.e. 30th Nov’19



https://toinm.com/termsandcondition...ml

Just now I checked there terms and conditions it’s says Lenskart voucher can be redeemed at store also.

Missing
suspended
0
2788
18
Expand
Ashish.N wrote:

Just now I checked there terms and conditions it’s says Lenskart voucher can be redeemed at store also.

Code apply ho raha Hai
Just checked

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
55
2

only the Guess the game contest 500 voucher expired before 15th August… I lost too! cry

Missing