Hot Deal

What is the validity of Dineout 500 & 250 vouchers?

379°
Critic
Budhe-Baba

Which we won few days ago.

45 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

30th Sept, 2019.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

But i heard that zindgi to char din ki hi he.

View 5 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Thank you for being so helpful & also so quick everytime. Really appreciate your support. KG. Hope you have a good week ahead.

PS: Cannot give Karma again so soon :/

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied
smile you too.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Where can we  see the validity of our coupons and in how many points we are getting these codes sending answers from last 2 weeks yet I didn’t get any code

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Few days back I called customer care of magic number contest they told

500₹ Dineout voucher validity is 30sep 2019.

500₹  Lenskart voucher validity is 30nov 2019.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Someone telling Dineout 250 off voucher validity till 15th August. Is it?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

30 September

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Lenskart Voucher Codes

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Only one voucher is applicable per transaction
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes.
Over and above BOGO (buy one, get one)
Lenskart.com reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions of gift voucher (for any issue/escalation pls reach out to # email : Support @ lenskart.com or call : 99998-99998)
Voucher valid for six months i.e. 30th Nov’19.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

. Dineout Voucher Codes

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500
100% of Promo code amount can be used in a transaction (or bill amount, whichever is less).
Promo Code amount will be deducted only from bill amount and will not cover Convenience Fee.
Once the promo code is applied, rest of the amount will be deducted from Promotional Earnings (25% of the remaining bill amount) & Add Money amount.
Only one promo code can be applied per transaction.
Promo Code amount can be used just once. Means, if a promo code of Rs.250 was applied on a transaction of Rs.100, maximum discount (upto bill amount or promo code amount, whichever is less) will be applied on this transaction and rest of the amount will lapse. It cannot be used on the next transaction.
These promo codes are applicable on Dineout Pay, deal, coupons only. They are not applicable on the purchase of GP.
These promo codes are valid till 30th September 2019

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Can you please share the tnc link?

View 1 more reply
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

TOI guess the game vouchers showing expired, werent they suppose to expire tonight ?
Whom to contact ?

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Yes, so generally it should include today as well, but vouchers showing expired confused

View 2 more replies
Cool Cool
Link Copied

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Only one voucher is applicable per transaction
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes.
Over and above BOGO (buy one, get one)
Lenskart.com reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions of gift voucher (for any issue/escalation pls reach out to # email : Support @ lenskart.com or call : 99998-99998)
Voucher valid for six months i.e. 30th Nov’19

https://toinm.com/termsandcondition...ml

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Just now I checked there terms and conditions it’s says Lenskart voucher can be redeemed at store also.

View 3 more replies
Cool Cool
Link Copied

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500
100% of Promo code amount can be used in a transaction (or bill amount, whichever is less).
Promo Code amount will be deducted only from bill amount and will not cover Convenience Fee.
Once the promo code is applied, rest of the amount will be deducted from Promotional Earnings (25% of the remaining bill amount) & Add Money amount.
Only one promo code can be applied per transaction.
Promo Code amount can be used just once. Means, if a promo code of Rs.250 was applied on a transaction of Rs.100, maximum discount (upto bill amount or promo code amount, whichever is less) will be applied on this transaction and rest of the amount will lapse. It cannot be used on the next transaction.
These promo codes are applicable on Dineout Pay, deal, coupons only. They are not applicable on the purchase of GP.
These promo codes are valid till 30th September 2019.

https://toinm.com/termsandcondition...ml

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

only the Guess the game contest 500 voucher expired before 15th August… I lost too! cry

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Wth. Weren’t these supposed to last till 30 Sep? @androgame – did you contact customer care?

View 7 more replies
Flame Flame
Link Copied

How to know if voucher is of 250rs or 500rs as I rcvd dineout voucher only in sms with no tnc and denomination .

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ones starting with H are 250 one. Rest all are 500 one.

View 5 more replies
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Just checked if those 500 & 250 dineout coupons are expired on the dineout app payment section.
Those 500 & 250 vouchers are still working for me. Nothing to worry about. Maybe those vouchers won before 30th may 2019 may have expired. Please check🌈

replyuser
Click here to reply