What Smartphone should I buy in ₹10-16K range (preferably 6+128GB)?

188°
Deal Cadet
Raylan_Givens

I want it for my Father so
Realme 8 (G95 Amoled waala)

Poco M4 Pro  5G (dimensity 810)

Poco M3 Pro (dimensity 700)

Redmi Note 10 Pro (SD 732G & Amoled)

If you’ve any more recommendation then Please tell.

PS: I don’t know whether it’s right place. Thanks inAdvance

Expired
32 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Very limited choices. Poco/Redmi Note series or some Moto or the other. Occasionally a upper-midranger Xiaomi around the 20k mark. I don’t keep track of the latter as they pale in terms of VFM compared to the former. Plus Moto used to void the warranty in case of bootloader unlock unlike Xiaomi. Dunno if anything has changed in this regard or not. 

Maybe the Oneplus Nord 2 Lite? can attract some attention from the devs but I don’t care for it’s specs. 

Wow man you’re in exactly same pain like me lol ..so weird i thought i’m the only one in 2022 who is such type of user.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

Wow man you’re in exactly same pain like me lol ..so weird i thought i’m the only one in 2022 who is such type of user.

I guess Poco F4 (not the GT variant ) might become a developer favourite. SD870 is still excellent (and SD888 due to poor thermals is only a little better although much bigger delta when it comes to graphics perf. ). But I will wait for some more months to see if SD8 G1 Plus or the SD8 G2? are sufficiently improved by switching over to TSMC nodes or not. 

replyuser
Click here to reply