Hot Deal What snapdeal mean by sending this message to me.

562°
Missing
Deal Captain
2
13863
144

Congrats! You are now eligible for Snapdeal vouchers worth Rs.500 on accepting this order. Coupons will be mailed to you within 7 days of order delivery.

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
2
13863
144

Is SNAPDEAL giving any free voucher for first order @Plato

Missing
Entertainer
0
36239
371
bbonus wrote:

Is SNAPDEAL giving any free voucher for first order @Plato

Seems like you unlocked a big bonus toungueout

I have no idea. I couldn’t buy even a single voucher this time.

Missing
Deal Captain
2
13863
144
Expand
saucap wrote:

Seems like you unlocked a big bonus toungueout

I have no idea. I couldn’t buy even a single voucher this time.

Congrats!!
Your current Snapdeal order is selected for a special Snapdeal Voucher worth Rs.500!
Accept the order from courier to get them in your email and make the most of it!!
Get Rs. 50 Off
on each of your next ten transactions.
ORDER MORE!
Promo code will be mailed on accepting your current order!
Terms & Conditions
1. Promo Code will be mailed on accepting the order.
2. Promo Code can be redeemed on Snapdeal APP Mobile site & Website.
3. Promo Code is not applicable on Gift Cards.
4. Applicable ten times per user.
5. Minimum Cart Value: Rs. 500.
Got it in mail

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
134
5193
66

Only “Snapdeal” knows..!!!

toungueout
Missing
Deal Subedar
246
1945
22
bbonus wrote:

Is SNAPDEAL giving any free voucher for first order @Plato

1. Have you cancelled any of your earlier orders?
2. Or is this your first order with this account?
1 is my case and Received similar message last time when cancelled an order and it sounded like pushing me to accept the cancelled order

Missing
Deal Subedar
66
1390
16

You will get code: SPECIAL500. It is applicable for Rs 50 off; 10 times order placed in 14 days.

Missing
Deal Subedar
246
1945
22
dictator wrote:

You will get code: SPECIAL500. It is applicable for Rs 50 off; 10 times order placed in 14 days.

does that work on woohoo again?

Missing
Deal Subedar
66
1390
16
Expand
dev007 wrote:

does that work on woohoo again?

No. not on gift cards

Missing
Deal Captain
2
13863
144
Expand
dictator wrote:

No. not on gift cards

Oops then not of any use for me sad sad

Missing
Deal Captain
2
13863
144
Expand
dev007 wrote:

1. Have you cancelled any of your earlier orders?
2. Or is this your first order with this account?
1 is my case and Received similar message last time when cancelled an order and it sounded like pushing me to accept the cancelled order

2 happened

Missing
Community Angel
68
11833
225

They track orders cancelled in past and send users message to accept current orders and get the benefit, but the coupon is fishy who use 10 times for order, If it applied to once order for full amount then it will be ok sunglasses

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2708
91

M TOO RECEIVING THESE MSGS..

IF I START PINPOINTING SUCH KINDA MSGS DEN ILL GO MAD

I ALWAYS HAVE ATLEAST MORE THAN 50 UNREAD MSGS cry

(80-90% SPAMS, 10% OF MY PERSONAL USE.)

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2708
91
Expand
bbonus wrote:

Oops then not of any use for me sad sad

LOL, if they start giving 500rs off on gv den they will be the next vakrangee/gtl toungueout

Missing
Deal Captain
2
13863
144
dictator wrote:

You will get code: SPECIAL500. It is applicable for Rs 50 off; 10 times order placed in 14 days.

Use code SPECIAL500 and get Rs. 50 off on next 10 orders on Snapdeal. Min order value – Rs. 499. Valid for 14 days! Shop Now. http://m.snapde...om sad

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Ive received snapdeal e voucher worth 2000 in 5 denomation of 500 each, how to redeem

Missing