What to do with this Balance (Zingoy App)

151°
Missing
Deal Newbie
56
66
1

Need some insight with this App and how it works and
What is the use of this Tracked Balance?
All this balance is from online shopping from Flipkart and Amazon https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650208/medium/Screenshot_20201117-204151.png?1605626151

16 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer
42
2454
30

No need to know
Wait till it gets rejected.
It will become zero.
No worries 😁🤭🤭🤭

Missing
Shopping Friend
88
5241
48
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

No need to know
Wait till it gets rejected.
It will become zero.
No worries 😁🤭🤭🤭

Mine ₹240×2 got tracked.
And ₹24×2 got confirmed.
They removed 0 which has no value 😝😝

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
153
3586
33

Wait till it is confirmed.
Once the amount is confirmed, you can transfer the amount to your bank or buy any gift vouchers with that amount.

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1134
6

I have 25 bonus pending for like years, I have made many transaction confirmed got the money in bank account but tracked bonus keeps on pending.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
115
1
InvestPotato wrote:

I have 25 bonus pending for like years, I have made many transaction confirmed got the money in bank account but tracked bonus keeps on pending.

Marketing gimmick

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
332
9

I bought a bike on paytm using zingoy when it launched in glory, a high ticket purchase but it did not track it, and that was my last usage of it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1134
6

Meanwhile admins, dimers ko zingoy Ka competitor Ka kano Kan pata Nahi Chalna chaiye

P.S. (zingoy is onwed by same parent company as desidime)

Missing
Deal Cadet
199
355
8

If orders not returned or replacement…. Then wait for 70 days to get confirmed ..  till now it will be in pending state

Missing
Pro Entertainer
963
36046
477
saitama wrote:

I bought a bike on paytm using zingoy when it launched in glory, a high ticket purchase but it did not track it, and that was my last usage of it.

last usage of bike? or paytm?

Missing
Pro Entertainer
963
36046
477
InvestPotato wrote:

Meanwhile admins, dimers ko zingoy Ka competitor Ka kano Kan pata Nahi Chalna chaiye

P.S. (zingoy is onwed by same parent company as desidime)

Song playing in background : (DD to affiliate competitors) Mere angane me tumhara kya kaam hai
jiska cashback less uska bhi bada naam hai
cash-back kam, to na milne ka gham bhi kam
phir less ke loss pe rone ka kya kaam hai

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
332
9
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

last usage of bike? or paytm?

mahinda centuro, brought it quite cheap, both paytm and centuro lasted me

Missing