Where to buy Amazon gv using MK Blue Amex Card

165°
Deal Subedar
391
1920
6

Is it possible? If yes from where should I buy it – amazon or other sites. And what’s the limit on per transaction value ie use 3% supercash upto? 100?

TIA

20 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
193
7265
38

Magicpin
No limit on card but normal 1000sc redemption limit per month applies.

391
1920
6
SandipxDip wrote:

Magicpin
No limit on card but normal 1000sc redemption limit per month applies.

Thanks bro. So there is no limit on per transaction value ie I can buy the required amount of gv in one go and get 3% supercash uasge without any upper limit?

193
7265
38
Expand
TestV wrote:

Thanks bro. So there is no limit on per transaction value ie I can buy the required amount of gv in one go and get 3% supercash uasge without any upper limit?

Yes, you got it right.
& I forgot to mention earlier, you can utilise supercash 3time/day only using this card.

391
1920
6
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

Yes, you got it right.
& I forgot to mention earlier, you can utilise supercash 3time/day only using this card.

I tried buying through magicpin but payment is failing everytime. Any solution or any other site? Does it work on woohoo

193
7265
38
Expand
TestV wrote:

I tried buying through magicpin but payment is failing everytime. Any solution or any other site? Does it work on woohoo

You loaded the payable amount to your mobikwik wallet?
& After failed transaction any SMS you’re getting from mobikwik?

0
346
8
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

Yes, you got it right.
& I forgot to mention earlier, you can utilise supercash 3time/day only using this card.

and don’t forget to click on Apply on Rewards tab after every Amex Blue transaction

391
1920
6
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

You loaded the payable amount to your mobikwik wallet?
& After failed transaction any SMS you’re getting from mobikwik?

Yeah bro, I loaded the amount and even it got deducted one time but not received the gv. SMS was of money deduction and got email about supercash cashback (1% and 3%). I have contacted the magicpin for refund or gv details. I tried second time but transaction failed again but money wasn’t deducted this time.

So any other option bro for purchasing gv or should I try one more time? Thanks

391
1920
6
Expand
anjukkumar wrote:

and don’t forget to click on Apply on Rewards tab after every Amex Blue transaction

Yeah bro

193
7265
38
Expand
TestV wrote:

Yeah bro, I loaded the amount and even it got deducted one time but not received the gv. SMS was of money deduction and got email about supercash cashback (1% and 3%). I have contacted the magicpin for refund or gv details. I tried second time but transaction failed again but money wasn’t deducted this time.

So any other option bro for purchasing gv or should I try one more time? Thanks

You can try one more time. I transacted on Magicpin only & it was successful every time.
You may try other gift card site like zingoy, Paisawapas etc.

294
6877
72
Expand
TestV wrote:

Yeah bro, I loaded the amount and even it got deducted one time but not received the gv. SMS was of money deduction and got email about supercash cashback (1% and 3%). I have contacted the magicpin for refund or gv details. I tried second time but transaction failed again but money wasn’t deducted this time.

So any other option bro for purchasing gv or should I try one more time? Thanks

Is it working now?

148
13430
30
Expand
TestV wrote:

Yeah bro, I loaded the amount and even it got deducted one time but not received the gv. SMS was of money deduction and got email about supercash cashback (1% and 3%). I have contacted the magicpin for refund or gv details. I tried second time but transaction failed again but money wasn’t deducted this time.

So any other option bro for purchasing gv or should I try one more time? Thanks

Magicpin is sh#tpin bro. Stupid app takes ages to load, by that time even a 30 min video buffers! Avoid it for peace of mind. ✝️ Karma given as small compensation for your peace disturbance 🙂

391
1920
6
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Is it working now?

I tried next day and transaction went fine. Failed transaction refunded in 12 days.
Actually, I had to pay Electricity bill, that’s why I was purchasing amazon pay gv; but during paying it on amazom I found we can pay directly via MK amex card and get 3% and 1% Cashback. So I didn’t have to buy gv. If you are also paying some utility bill or purchasing something, you can pay directly.

26
1813
29

Why rely on Mp when you can get from gyftr or zingoy

294
6877
72
Expand
TestV wrote:

I tried next day and transaction went fine. Failed transaction refunded in 12 days.
Actually, I had to pay Electricity bill, that’s why I was purchasing amazon pay gv; but during paying it on amazom I found we can pay directly via MK amex card and get 3% and 1% Cashback. So I didn’t have to buy gv. If you are also paying some utility bill or purchasing something, you can pay directly.

Oh great! Tq
Need gvs will try

162
812
5
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Magicpin is sh#tpin bro. Stupid app takes ages to load, by that time even a 30 min video buffers! Avoid it for peace of mind. ✝️ Karma given as small compensation for your peace disturbance 🙂

Can we buy the gv directly from amazon? Using 3% mobikwik amex supercash?

148
13430
30
Expand
deathheater wrote:

Can we buy the gv directly from amazon? Using 3% mobikwik amex supercash?

No didnt allow for me bro

162
812
5
Expand
TestV wrote:

I tried next day and transaction went fine. Failed transaction refunded in 12 days.
Actually, I had to pay Electricity bill, that’s why I was purchasing amazon pay gv; but during paying it on amazom I found we can pay directly via MK amex card and get 3% and 1% Cashback. So I didn’t have to buy gv. If you are also paying some utility bill or purchasing something, you can pay directly.

Hi. Even my transaction failed when I was using Mobikwik card on GYFTR. Did you receive refund in 12 working days or 12 days in total?

391
1920
6
Expand
deathheater wrote:

Hi. Even my transaction failed when I was using Mobikwik card on GYFTR. Did you receive refund in 12 working days or 12 days in total?

I made payment on 27 oct and received refund on 11 Nov.

162
812
5
Expand
TestV wrote:

I made payment on 27 oct and received refund on 11 Nov.

Okay. Thanks 👍🏻

Missing