Where to check whether interest on various bonds credited correctly and timely ?

241°
Deal Cadet
230
681
11

Where to check whether interest on various bonds credited correctly and timely ?

NSDL CAS doesn’t give this info. Bank account statement can’t be foolproof method.

19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
1874
9

‏‏‎‏‏‎

62
1257
4

This thread needs more visibility.

0
12760
134
billubakra wrote:

This thread needs more visibility.

Ab ayega visibility fire smile

4,915
28851
51

BRO which bonds if gold bonds then interest is 2.5% per annum and they will pay 1.25%(2 times in year)… sunglasses

706
5815
60

I am not sure if this info can be obtained from places other than banks.

230
681
11
homedimer wrote:

BRO which bonds if gold bonds then interest is 2.5% per annum and they will pay 1.25%(2 times in year)… sunglasses

NCD, Tax free bonds, SGB, etc.

476
4436
51

Normally, the credits are made on fixed dates every year. So the only foolproof way is to have a excel sheet with the dates and then check with bank statement.

0
12760
134
Expand
aadimaanav wrote:

🤰🏻bump tou humney bhi dene ki koshish ki thi https://www.desidime.com/discussions/where-to-c...
lekin koi visibilty🤰🏻 aayi hee nahiN.
‘kamjori’ hataney ke liye 👨🏻‍⚕️Prakash Nanalal Kothariji ki salaah leni padegi!

Kaam hona is important na wink

210
2971
117
Expand
dhinchakrohit wrote:

NCD, Tax free bonds, SGB, etc.

All these bonds are issued by different entity. There is no common platform to check it at single place. Only way is to keep excel sheet & verify with Bank details.

Or If u have purchased all those bonds through single agent, then he might have compile data in his common platform. He can make things easier for u.

50
139
2
Expand
dhinchakrohit wrote:

NCD, Tax free bonds, SGB, etc.

For NCD interest it’ll directly come to linked bank account, some NCD (like JM Fin) sends confirmation email also. Tax free bond same. SGB I’ve not invested yet.

230
681
11
Expand
Juniper wrote:

For NCD interest it’ll directly come to linked bank account, some NCD (like JM Fin) sends confirmation email also. Tax free bond same. SGB I’ve not invested yet.

My query is how do we track whether interest is credited correctly and on time for various types of bonds….

Basically we should be able to track atleast isin wise interest schedule, rest we can take care of…

62
1257
4
Expand
dhinchakrohit wrote:

My query is how do we track whether interest is credited correctly and on time for various types of bonds….

Can’t do it without spending time on it and tracking it yourself.

50
1874
9
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Kaam hona is important na wink

Ji😔… proof of the pudina chatni is in eating it!

50
314
1
dhinchakrohit wrote:

@tristar
@Asia @homedimer @BubbleBoyChickenLittle @Original @MrKool_JJ @malikcool @guest_999 @Mr.Bean @drjpatwa @bikidas2060 @letmetravewithyou442 @panchabhut @Shahskm @homedimer @babyboss

NCDs and Bonds of companies, interest will be credited on time as announced, the only time this can miss is when the company goes down the drain, like DHFL..

Since they can be from different lenders, there is no common place you can look at it..

I don’t have it in Finv however check other brokers to see if their apps have Bonds to be added in watchlist, maybe they can keep them all in one place..

166
15314
34
Expand
aadimaanav wrote:

🤰🏻bump tou humney bhi dene ki koshish ki thi https://www.desidime.com/discussions/where-to-c...
lekin koi visibilty🤰🏻 aayi hee nahiN.
‘kamjori’ hataney ke liye 👨🏻‍⚕️Prakash Nanalal Kothariji ki salaah leni padegi!

arre wah @saucap dekho toh zarraa … ek aur sadasya apun ki emoji gang main bharthi hua. ✝️ Karma given 🥳

0
47917
411
Expand
pingpong wrote:

arre wah @saucap dekho toh zarraa … ek aur sadasya apun ki emoji gang main bharthi hua. ✝️ Karma given 🥳

Arrrreee 😲 yeh toh Headmasterji hein 😁😁 Aapko aur mujhko smilies aur html usage pe poora tutorial course kara denge 😃

Missing