Where to get Covishield 2nd dose in Faridabad?

251°
Entertainer
102
4494
96
Where to get Covishield 2nd dose in Faridabad?

1. My relative who has to take 2nd dose vaccine in Faridabad says it is out of stock everywhere. Can anyone help provide some info from Faridabad?

2. He registered on Cowin for tomorrow’s vaccination. But on calling hospitals, they say no stock, Cowin slot availability status is wrong. Talk to government why it is wrong. WTF !!!

@getready @Rocking_since_1992 @cadence

20 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
5
2030
31

Even if your relative miss tomorrow vaccination he can take on any later day when stock is available

102
4494
96
MasterAnimesh wrote:

Even if your relative miss tomorrow vaccination he can take on any later day when stock is available

Yeah, tomorrow will be 8 weeks. And in case stock is unavailable, will plan to take after 12 weeks. But still wanted to check if anyone knows of any hospital / center which has Covishield stock.

1,313
14267
41

I tried searching in morning after seeing your tag but unable to find any concrete information. Others might be able to help you especially those from NCR region.

One thing that I did notice that there are lots of people looking for 2nd dose & unable to get it. Also lots of rush in hospitals. Avoid over-crowded places.

This is a pic from sector 30 vaccine center https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681644/medium/E0IHz9RVoAQKV9X.jpeg?1619707691

https://mobile.twitter.com/de6f1a2d924a4c2/stat...

Someone mentioned these two places but it’s from morning & not verified by me. Please call & verify.

esi dispensary sector 19 Faridabad
- QRG hospital, sec 16

Stay safe!

102
4494
96

@cadence First of all, thank you so much for trying. Our DD community is a hope for humanity, where finding humanity is not common.

If in cowin, capsul icon does not mention covishield, it means its covaxin right? If so, then QRG is covaxin. ESI says no stock & wrong cowin data (5 hospitals said that. Possibly some scam going on).

1,313
14267
41
Budhe-Baba wrote:

@cadence First of all, thank you so much for trying. Our DD community is a hope for humanity, where finding humanity is not common.

If in cowin, capsul icon does not mention covishield, it means its covaxin right? If so, then QRG is covaxin. ESI says no stock & wrong cowin data (5 hospitals said that. Possibly some scam going on).

Haven’t used cowin hence tagging @Sigma999 to clarify your capsule query.

Are you looking for Covidshield?

102
4494
96
Expand
cadence wrote:

Haven’t used cowin hence tagging @Sigma999 to clarify your capsule query.

Are you looking for Covidshield?

Yes yes, Covishield dose 2

207
1154
6

U can take 2nd dose in 3rd month also

20
18045
327
Moderator

Haryana govt still has stock of covishield. Its available in civil hosp of SNP and PNP. Someone i know got vaccinated there this week. Try in district hosp f’bad.

102
4494
96
cm4444 wrote:

Haryana govt still has stock of covishield. Its available in civil hosp of SNP and PNP. Someone i know got vaccinated there this week. Try in district hosp f’bad.

1. What is SNP & PNP? Couldnt find these. District hospital is out of stock.
.
2. Also what does the image mean? Surya has what and QRG has what type of vaccine?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681670/medium/75879399am0WEK.jpg?1619720096

77
20330
180
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

1. What is SNP & PNP? Couldnt find these. District hospital is out of stock.
.
2. Also what does the image mean? Surya has what and QRG has what type of vaccine?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681670/medium/75879399am0WEK.jpg?1619720096

I am from Faridabad. Stock is available at very few places. Today my father went for vaccination at pvt hospital but the hospital said we aren’t doing vaccination. Called 2-3 hospitals/nursing homes, most are not picking calls due to covid.

0
21263
71
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

1. What is SNP & PNP? Couldnt find these. District hospital is out of stock.
.
2. Also what does the image mean? Surya has what and QRG has what type of vaccine?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681670/medium/75879399am0WEK.jpg?1619720096

Surya has COVISHEILD
QRG has COVAXIN

504
30170
328

Limited/No stock at many places rn (No idea about Faridabad*)
Only visit the vaccination center after getting a clear confirmation from the hospital regarding vaccine availability (Especially those who’re taking 1st dose)

20
18045
327
Moderator
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

1. What is SNP & PNP? Couldnt find these. District hospital is out of stock.
.
2. Also what does the image mean? Surya has what and QRG has what type of vaccine?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/681670/medium/75879399am0WEK.jpg?1619720096

SNP, PNP = Sonipat and Panipat districts in haryana Covishield stock is available in these district govt hospitals. Qty of stock with them is so much that they are holding camps across the district in dharamshalas and collaborating with NGOs to vaccinate people. So tell your friend to enquire in faridabad govt dist hospital.

19
47203
409
MrKool_JJ wrote:

@saucap

My dad’s 2nd dose was due yesterday but it’s out of stock. Tried today as well but no stock 🙁 Told hospital staff to call us at priority whenever available

148
31890
74

Sorry for late reply @budhe-baba as I am suffering from Covid. Try pincode 110059 (Uttam nagar, Delhi) for second dose.

Missing