Where to use ola money

53°
Deal Subedar
jainashish85

I have an SBI ola money card that I use for any sbi related offers.

Apart from the instant discount, 1% cb is credited to ola money wallet, which is again reverted and add to cc statement.

I am unable to open the ola money card from the app, using which I was able to use that amount.

Anywhere I can use ola money wallet balance to pay bills or buy gv at no extra charge.

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Nowadays ola money usages are limited for in-app use only. Ola money discontinued their prepaid card.
However, there are still few merchants where Ola money are accepted. I have an option to encash ola money @ 3%, dm for more details if interested. 

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Some bills, like utility related bills, can be paid using Ola Money, within the Ola Cabs / Ola Money app itself.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

The billers I use are not available on Ola, will plan to use for prepaid recharge if nothing else comes up.

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Recharge airtel fastag using ola money app.. you will get money in ur airtel bank account

Link Copied

Don't have Airtel payments Bank account and don't plan to open one, Thanks.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Nowadays ola money usages are limited for in-app use only. Ola money discontinued their prepaid card.
However, there are still few merchants where Ola money are accepted. I have an option to encash ola money @ 3%, dm for more details if interested. 

Link Copied

3% is too high, last time I used on snappay it was less than 1.5%

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I used to pay pli premium using ola money wallet.. But now I am not getting the OTP directly in msgs.. i am getting messages to view the OTP in app itself.. But There is no option to view it in app? Anybody have idea/experience on this?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
its working now.
replyuser
Click here to reply