Which phone to buy under 10k?

48°
Entertainer
102
4494
96

Screen size should be less than 6 inch.

11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
102
4494
96

Any good 2nd hand phone I can find on OLX under 10-12k ?

3
7987
47

For 10-12k you can get a new phone so why looking for 2nd hand phone?

102
4494
96
Nomad wrote:

For 10-12k you can get a new phone so why looking for 2nd hand phone?

because i may get a 20k phone under 10k on olx.

204
5573
59
Nomad wrote:

For 10-12k you can get a new phone so why looking for 2nd hand phone?

Without getting in trouble he can’t sleep.

102
4494
96
ASH13 wrote:

K20 kya hua?

cry Bakwas phone hai wo. EEt jitna bhari and book jitna lamba.

T: Bad

61
633
9
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:
cry Bakwas phone hai wo. EEt jitna bhari and book jitna lamba.

T: Bad

Go for huawei nova 3 or honor View 20 both are awesome

102
4494
96
Expand
kapil34 wrote:

Go for huawei nova 3 or honor View 20 both are awesome

Budget is 10k as I have mentioned in title.

Missing