Which pillow do you guys use?

220°
Entertainer
Budhe-Baba

😏

Expiring In 14 days
41 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Traditional cotton wool / rui …. custom made . 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

As soon as i saw the question i was sure it was @Budhe who asked this grimacing.

Btw use pillow made of cotton

Punjab Kings Punjab Kings
Link Copied

Memory foam white willow. Expensive but worth it

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
as019 wrote:

As soon as i saw the question i was sure it was @Budhe who asked this grimacing.

Btw use pillow made of cotton

These days there are new new things like Memory foam, Latex, Fiber, Down, Goose feathers.

What are those for? Still cotton best?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

These days there are new new things like Memory foam, Latex, Fiber, Down, Goose feathers.

What are those for? Still cotton best?

I have no idea what purpose these pillow serves.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
rohan8397 wrote:

Wakefit pillow

Wakefit is a brand. Which wakefit pillow?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

😂😂

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765385/medium/homer-eating.gif?1651763312

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

These days there are new new things like Memory foam, Latex, Fiber, Down, Goose feathers.

What are those for? Still cotton best?

Baba ji.. memory foam aur latex ki bani hui koi bhi cheez ki abb aap ko zarurat nahin.

 

aap Fiber jyada khaao.

aur agar orthopedic doctors ne koi specific advice nahin di ho tou

jaise chal raha hai.. waise hee chalne dou..

… just the amount of stuffing (of the cotton fiber or recron fibre) and the shape and size of the pillow can be customised.

 

 

Abb foam ko nahin, balki aap ko achhi memory ki zarurat hai.

kyun becharey Goose ko nanga karne ki soch rahe ho.

Forget making Goose nanga, else they’ll take panga.

Better have geese as pets, instead of even dogs, to protect property or family.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Jispar bhi neend achi aye

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don’t use pillow. Few years back( when I was in school ), I read that using pillow can cause neck problem, back ache etc., and I stopped using it. Most people can’t sleep without pillow, I find it crazy. 

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
raman12 wrote:

Jispar bhi neend achi aye

Wohi to puch rha hu, kispe neend achi ayegi?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
neo13 wrote:

I don’t use pillow. Few years back( when I was in school ), I read that using pillow can cause neck problem, back ache etc., and I stopped using it. Most people can’t sleep without pillow, I find it crazy. 

sometimes some support is ‘needed’.

Those pillar like/ cylindrical ones .. if used for prolonged periods might give a stiff neck.

 

Read where by the way? In school books?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Prefer none (most of the times)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Wohi to puch rha hu, kispe neend achi ayegi?

Abhi synthetic (Recron type) fibers waalwy ya cotton waaley prayog karte ho kya?

 

 

And using just as it is (in same shape as bought)

ya phir usmey जोड-भाग kar lete ho?

Rui ko tou .. gilaaf ki silaai khol kar khud hee haath se adjust (kam jyada) kiya jaa sakta hai naa.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Wohi to puch rha hu, kispe neend achi ayegi?

Mai to takiye ki jagah chaddar – bedsheet laga leta hu
Achi neend aati hai

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765385/original/homer-eating.gif

ऐसा प्रतीत होता है मानो ये अपने स्वप्न में स्वयं को बालावस्था में बुभुक्षा की मुद्रा में महसूस कर रहे हों।https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/765401/original/Takiya_kyun_choostey_ho.gif

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
khanabadosh wrote:

Abhi synthetic (Recron type) fibers waalwy ya cotton waaley prayog karte ho kya?

 

 

And using just as it is (in same shape as bought)

ya phir usmey जोड-भाग kar lete ho?

Rui ko tou .. gilaaf ki silaai khol kar khud hee haath se adjust (kam jyada) kiya jaa sakta hai naa.

Abhi mein 20 saal purana local cotton pillow use kar rha hu. But now that has become dirty and cotton also sagged. So need to buy new.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Sleepyhead memory foam

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Abhi mein 20 saal purana local cotton pillow use kar rha hu. But now that has become dirty and cotton also sagged. So need to buy new.

bhai saab.. aap ko (whether for kadhai or for pillow covers) dhoney (washing) ka concept pata hai kya?

 

 

 

And just because they are sagging.. you are thinking of replacing them.😔

Agar Bhabhi ji ne aap ke aisey vichaar sunn liye.. tou unko kitni thes ठेस pahunchegi (aur insecurities hogi sou alag).

 

 

For dirt.. kisi bhi ‘gaadi kaarkhaney’ waaley se rui ‘pinjwa’ lo (ginning process).

aur naye gilaaf (internal) silwa lo aur uss mei woh pinjwaai hui रुई bharwa lo.

aur upar se naya cover bhi pehna dou.

only ginning/ rui pinjwana is sometging we cannot do at home.

Otherwise old thick tapestry/ curtain or pure cotton bedsheets can be stitched into inner cover/ cotton holding pillow.

The same cloth can also be bought at matress maker/ gaadi kaarkhana.

They nowadays charge 25-30₹😔 per kilogram to renew and sow a new (cotton) mattress or even refill the ginned cotton back in the old cover.

 

 

and for anything sagging.. surgically removing some stuff or implant-ing something else .. can ‘uplift’ them.

lekin woh pehle waali baat nahi aati aksar.

Ek baar Victoria se humne poocha tha.. and we came to know of Victoria’s Secret.. to fix sagging.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
khanabadosh wrote:

bhai saab.. aap ko (whether for kadhai or for pillow covers) dhoney (washing) ka concept pata hai kya?

 

 

 

And just because they are sagging.. you are thinking of replacing them.😔

Agar Bhabhi ji ne aap ke aisey vichaar sunn liye.. tou unko kitni thes ठेस pahunchegi (aur insecurities hogi sou alag).

 

 

For dirt.. kisi bhi ‘gaadi kaarkhaney’ waaley se rui ‘pinjwa’ lo (ginning process).

aur naye gilaaf (internal) silwa lo aur uss mei woh pinjwaai hui रुई bharwa lo.

aur upar se naya cover bhi pehna dou.

only ginning/ rui pinjwana is sometging we cannot do at home.

Otherwise old thick tapestry/ curtain or pure cotton bedsheets can be stitched into inner cover/ cotton holding pillow.

The same cloth can also be bought at matress maker/ gaadi kaarkhana.

They nowadays charge 25-30₹😔 per kilogram to renew and sow a new (cotton) mattress or even refill the ginned cotton back in the old cover.

 

 

and for anything sagging.. surgically removing some stuff or implants .. can ‘uplift’ them.

lekin woh pehle waali baat nahi aati aksar.

Ek baar Victoria se humne poocha tha.. and we came to know of Victoria’s Secret.. to fix sagging.

Interesting.

Kafi alag kism ke aadmi lagte ho aap.

Where to find internal cover (gilaaf) and what is their usual price?

And what is the price of cotton to be embedded in the internal cover? And there is something called silk cotton – is that anyway better than normal cotton?

And what I knew was that pillows cannot be washed to kabhi dhoye nhi. Only outer covers wash and replace karte rahe.

And if all these effort saves me only 100-200 rupees, then I will prefer to buy a cotton pillow instead of manually making them.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
khanabadosh wrote:

sometimes some support is ‘needed’.

Those pillar like/ cylindrical ones .. if used for prolonged periods might give a stiff neck.

 

Read where by the way? In school books?

I don’t even remember. But not using one can also cause neck pain for some. But now I got used to it. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

My favourite pillow yum



replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply