Hot Deal why is ganesh chaturthi festival being allowed to celebrate in public places at such a large scale in mumbai without enforcing the issued sop's and guidelines during this corona virus crisis?

651°
  • 1877 Views
  • 71 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Other reasons : 1
    • Self Promotion : 3
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
81
373
4

No one is following sops near my area in mumbai  everyone roaming without mask and gloves . People carrying idols and celebrating as if there’s nothing to worry about coronavirus.people are even bursting crackers near my locality.why has government suddenly allowded only this festival whereas it had previously not allowded jain festival like Paryushan and muslims were not allowded congregations in their masjids during Bakri id  etc . I personally think it’s not necessary to celebrate any festival in a public place during this crisis no exception must be given to an particular religion or festival. What’s ur take on this matter?

70 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
7,878
20200
124

Exactly my point.

325
1384
25

Actually guidelines were issued prohibiting congregations, but if you belong to majority community, you can disregard them. Media also won’t make noise

0
3700
33

Majority wins.
#vote

129
10921
129

Look i have a lot to say but people might take my wrong.
I don’t have any problem with Ganesh Chaturthi but strict rules must have been followed here in Mumbai since the situation is very bad now.
cry

129
10921
129
neehesh wrote:

Actually guidelines were issued prohibiting congregations, but if you belong to majority community, you can disregard them. Media also won’t make noise

Our Media is really good for nothing nowdays.
They can brag about shitty things whole day long rolleyes

163
3298
21

People should buy and celebrate at home. An eco friendly idol would be great which then planted into a pot for some useful herb.

204
5573
59

This thing never going to end, You have to live with it. How many more months you’ll stay in home. Wear mask and sanitize. Good that people buying idols etc. Else how these people will survive.

325
1384
25
Simbha3 wrote:

This thing never going to end, You have to live with it. How many more months you’ll stay in home. Wear mask and sanitize. Good that people buying idols etc. Else how these people will survive.

People can buy idols and worship at home. Large gatherings are super spreader events. Which are prohibited all over the world.

204
5573
59
Expand
neehesh wrote:

People can buy idols and worship at home. Large gatherings are super spreader events. Which are prohibited all over the world.

Yes.

211
10723
126
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Our Media is really good for nothing nowdays.
They can can about shitty things whole day long rolleyes

media is busy in SSR CBI investigation

51
2924
18

There should have been a total ban on pandals/mandal, celebrating at home is ok.

83
3244
48

This is why religion was created thousands of years ago. It’s just great business. It’s just a grand diversion. 60k cases per day with 1k death each day and ganesha must be worshipped during these times. Obviously there will be gathering, no way one can avoid that.

I love this world and especially the religious people who live in it. I also have grown fond to memes of late.

2,110
8453
84
Moderator
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Our Media is really good for nothing nowdays.
They can can about shitty things whole day long rolleyes

If we all can remember right, most of us fell for the shitty media tricks few months back, brewing hatred towards a particular community, for the spread of this virus when it’s in some hundreds and look today we are leading the world in the total no. of covid cases.. but, all we are being fed is, how an actor died!! These things are nowhere in the mainstream media.

I feel pity for those who fall for it, every time and still falling for it!

#OutrageGayab

PS: This puts my faith back in karma.

7,878
20200
124
insta wrote:

There should have been a total ban on pandals/mandal, celebrating at home is ok.

That should not have been allowed either, imagine the crowds on Visarjan day.

2,110
8453
84
Moderator
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Look i have a lot to say but people might take my wrong.
I don’t have any problem with Ganesh Chaturthi but strict rules must have been followed here in Mumbai since the situation is very bad now.
cry

Kuch to log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna JJ bhau. wink

Have a blessed Ganesh Chaturthi! innocent

62
1257
4

Is desh ka kuch nahi ho sakta. We are on our own. Stay safe Bhaiyo.

81
373
4
insta wrote:

There should have been a total ban on pandals/mandal, celebrating at home is ok.

Agree with u .even supreme court is ok with religious celebrations as long as all the sops and social distancing rules are followed strictly.

411
10668
78
Expand
deb3l wrote:

If we all can remember right, most of us fell for the shitty media tricks few months back, brewing hatred towards a particular community, for the spread of this virus when it’s in some hundreds and look today we are leading the world in the total no. of covid cases.. but, all we are being fed is, how an actor died!! These things are nowhere in the mainstream media.

I feel pity for those who fall for it, every time and still falling for it!

#OutrageGayab

PS: This puts my faith back in karma.

joy joyyes earlier for me pablo is the real mafia.

Then these mafias arrived bollywood mafia jamati mafia tukde tukde gand etc
Eveyone is a mafia unless the real mafia arrived.jpg
And same feel pity for them who fell in the Media tricks and who consider meme page as their source of fact/knowledge

1,313
13665
41

Considering the pandemic situation people of all faith should celebrate festival keeping in mind social distancing.

God will listen to prayers whether it’s an individual’s murmur in room or through a loudspeaker in streets or bigger building. Awareness should be raised before festival through online campaign & community leaders with regards to gathering of crowds.

51
2924
18
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

That should not have been allowed either, imagine the crowds on Visarjan day.

Visarjan for home idols happen on different days 2,5,7&10.
So that could still be controlled with allowing two person per idol, different timings, local immersion ponds.

24
38555
591
Simbha3 wrote:

This thing never going to end, You have to live with it. How many more months you’ll stay in home. Wear mask and sanitize. Good that people buying idols etc. Else how these people will survive.

WHO says 2 years, and thats a reasonable time to atleast dilute the infection with vaccines and medicines, so wait is not endless smile

129
10921
129
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Kuch to log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna JJ bhau. wink

Have a blessed Ganesh Chaturthi! innocent

Wish you the same bro smile

129
10921
129

I don’t know why people are not wearing masks while stepping out of their house triumph angry
My heart really skips a beat even if I remove my mask even for a second in my own complex cold_sweat
Thankfully we don’t have any +ve cases in my floor atleast pray

277
5889
98
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I don’t know why people are not wearing masks while stepping out of their house triumph angry
My heart really skips a beat even if I remove my mask even for a second in my own complex cold_sweat
Thankfully we don’t have any +ve cases in my floor atleast pray

A friend in Spain had told me that people won’t realise the seriousness of this infection till it happens to someone in their family and it gets serious. Everyone would be like it won’t happen to us and even if it happens we are strong enough. pensive

7,878
20200
124
Expand
insta wrote:

Visarjan for home idols happen on different days 2,5,7&10.
So that could still be controlled with allowing two person per idol, different timings, local immersion ponds.

Which is not being controlled either.

111
890
4

In Mumbai festivals or no festivals, life looks normal…. People are not bothered at all…..

1
9851
66
myfungang829 wrote:

In Mumbai festivals or no festivals, life looks normal…. People are not bothered at all…..

True same here in Delhi and NCR areas.
Nothing is allowed but everything is working fine.
You can even feel the weekends here.

203
2469
135

I may say things but again I may be anti-national but again I can say lot of things without saying anything

92
1068
8

*More celebrations = More Transmissions = More Deaths . *

You get what you sow .

Missing