Worst

123°
Deal Newbie
bhautikkotha...

Doesn’t even deserve 1 star. I had ordered the medicines on 8th May through salesperson named Amin. It got delivered on next day. On 10th I requested for return of part order through him. I kept on following him for return request status because as per company policy medicines can not be returned after 30 days. After some day a person came and took the medicines and he told me that money will be refunded in your account in 2 days. After 3 days I haven’t received any money in my account so I called up Amin and asked him for status of my refund. He told me that refund has been credited in your account. I told him that I haven’t received single penny. He told me that he will try to get the transaction number but it will take 48 hours to get it I said ok. I waited for 3 more days for his reply but I didn’t got any reply from his end. I again called him for the status of the transaction number he replied to wait for another 48 hours. Today again I called him for status he has still not given me any transaction number nor I have received any money. Instead of giving me transaction number he is telling me to send him my bank statement. How can any customer share his / her bank statement with anybody?

replyuser
Click here to reply