Worst Service

47°
Deal Newbie
pravalikajan...

Worst Service.

Products are good but the service is very very poor. Without service we cant ahead for products I had a very bad experience with Ajio, actually I had place multiple orders with Ajio one of the product I thought to return and initiated return the agent who came for return pickup picked the order and he didn't scan the product so I asked him that he is why is he not scanning the tag, because I'm aware that once they scan the tag we will get update that product is picked and refund will be initiated, that agent said he will do it later and went away so I called support and informed them they said they will help on refund its been months and my refund is still not posted, The refund amount is only 1000rs don't know why ajio is not able to refund my single one thousand rupee and loose such a valuable customer, i had placed 100s of orders since years, even their service is too worst support agent are not trained/educated well they don't even have any surveys or feedbacks. Over all I can give 0.1 out of 10 star rating.

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply