Wrong item delivered

103°
Deal Newbie
professor12
I ordered a product from Flipkart at a good price but they delivered some small plastic in the box. I just came home and unboxed the product. How can I return it now as the returned window is over now.
12 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have a unboxing video of the product too

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

was it Open box delivery? if yes and return window is also closed now, I don't think you can return the item, unfortunately.. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Once the return limit is over, I doubt they will do anything.

Your best bet is to reach out to their cs head or tweet at them, anything else might not work.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

try sharing the unboxing video on twitter as FK Customer Care is literally useless these days as they will give generic replies and say they are working/escalating the issue

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I hope you are not careless just because you missed return window.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

were you waiting for the return window to be closed?

no one else would know about the correct product when received? Unless it was a Highly sensitive product that family couldn't receive on behalf of you?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did you order a smartwatch....???

I also received just a small plastic Instant of smartwatch some days ago from Flipkat

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Appreciate the concern,
thank you for the heads-up
and sorry to know that you faced this nuisance.

Hope you got a timely and acceptable resolution for your loss of time, energy and lost opportunity to have the expected item.

Maybe it is time to start a similar list as this http://desidime.com/discussions/good-bad-sellers-of-paytm But for the mushrooming sellers on other portals.

If okay with you, mind letting others know the link of the seller's profile?
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I once ordered a racket set from Flipkart when the delivery guy came, he was holding a small pouch, smaller than my palm. I was shocked and asked where the racket is? He said inside sir.

Then I showed him my order details in the app and asked how a racket set can fit inside this small pouch. He too was confused and took back the order.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Bro same happened with me ordered mobile 4gb/64gb they sent me higher version.

I was genuinely saying customer service that I got higher cost model and they replied we can't do anything so i kept sweat_smile

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply