Yes bank share

Yes bank share

123°
Missing
Deal Newbie
84
97
2

Is it the right Tim to buy share ? R I can wait till 2mrw?
Anyone tel me

11 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
85
444
3

Don’t buy…… Invest only after 3rd April if bank in well condition.

Missing
Entertainer
452
6773
83

Yes…
.
Ek YES aapki zindagi badal deta hai… smile
.
Yeh lo… wink toungueout
.

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
624
7

in my many years of trading, I learnt one thing
jitna bada risk, utna bada profit

Missing
Analyst
575
10206
102
Harish.agarwal wrote:

in my many years of trading, I learnt one thing
jitna bada risk, utna bada profit

25 Din me Paisa Double joy

Missing
Perfectionist
249
9577
138

Just buy thinking it may go to zero.
You can buy at cmp and buy more when it goes down to average it out.

There will be time when government comes into its rescue and yes bank goes restructuring and it will be back on its track

Missing
Blogger
277
5477
86
THE_Beast wrote:

Just buy thinking it may go to zero.
You can buy at cmp and buy more when it goes down to average it out.

There will be time when government comes into its rescue and yes bank goes restructuring and it will be back on its track

Yeah moto of us retail investors stop loss =0

They have come up with a restructuring plan which more or less protects depositors and screws investors for the most part. Future might depend on how the company would perform but current investors are screwed.

Missing
Blogger
377
3030
63
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Yeah moto of us retail investors stop loss =0

They have come up with a restructuring plan which more or less protects depositors and screws investors for the most part. Future might depend on how the company would perform but current investors are screwed.

Right.

Missing
Blogger
377
3030
63
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Yes Bank traders / investors today and going forward :

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/607360/original/Screenshot_20200228_231147.jpg?1583515418 joy joy

Bro, I normally hope for 15% profit on my invested capital, rest is put on trailing stoploss. 🙂🙂🙂 It’s very important. Otherwise we won’t last tomorrow.

Missing