Hot Deal

Zingoy launch RuPay Gift card

1338°
  • 6544
  • 86
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Pro Blogger
abhishek012

https://www.zingoy.com/gift-cards/rupay-gif...rd
Zingoy launch RuPay Gift card:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/707892/medium/7885146acwvfgy.jpg?1629973204

Payment Mode – Buy through Zingoy Gift Cards or Debit/Credit/Net Banking or UPI

Expired

Deal Wiki

Offer Details:
A single user can register a maximum 20 gift cards in a calendar year
How To Redeem:

Users can find complete terms and conditions here : https://www.zingoy.com/prepaid...ds
Once a user has received the Kit Number and activation code – he needs to register his card here: https://www.zingoy.com/register-prepaid...ds
Add code under Kit no and pin under activation code
Mobile no & Email Id is mandatory
User will need to activate his card here to be able to use it
User can manage his cards here – https://www.zingoy.com/manage-prepaid...ds

85 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
OnlineLooter1 wrote:

check if works for amazon add money offer 😃

Tomorrow is the real test for this card 😂

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
OnlineLooter1 wrote:

check if works for amazon add money offer 😃

No need to check. It’s prepaid card so it won’t work
Consider it similar to pineperks

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Desidime Ko Rupay Platinum ka Demand dekhte hue Debit card Launch krna Chahiye tha na ki Prepaid card

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

can Zingoy Earnings be used to buy these RuPay Gift card???

anyone bought it??

what r these Get Access to Exclusive Zingoy Cashback Offers.??

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Expand
Smiling wrote:

Tomorrow is the real test for this card 😂

Please tag me with this update sweat_smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kswaraj wrote:

can Zingoy Earnings be used to buy these RuPay Gift card???

anyone bought it??

what r these Get Access to Exclusive Zingoy Cashback Offers.??

No you can’t use Zingoy Earnings. I have Purchased it.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

No need to check. It’s prepaid card so it won’t work
Consider it similar to pineperks

Pineperk works for cc bill payment, does this work too?

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Pineperk works for cc bill payment, does this work too?

In which app it works? It used to work on mobikwik long time back

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
aiman wrote:

In which app it works? It used to work on mobikwik long time back

Not working on mobi now? I also had used it long time back

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Not working on mobi now? I also had used it long time back

Not working anymore

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Pineperk works for cc bill payment, does this work too?

where does pineperks works sir for cc payments? smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

So nobody actually knows the usage of this card. All waiting for people to share ..
@ankurmittal is lucky one, to share it where and how to use it

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Already saw this 3 days ago but thought it is against forum to place deals from Zingoy. Hence didn’t post.

Will this be in physical form or virtual only?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Smak wrote:

Already saw this 3 days ago but thought it is against forum to place deals from Zingoy. Hence didn’t post.

Will this be in physical form or virtual only?

Zingoy and DD is bhai-bhai
( Zingoy and DD owner is same ) so do not worry!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

What’s special event tomorrow?
Please let me know.

Amazon add money 20% off using Rupay card on Friday

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Manitian wrote:

So nobody actually knows the usage of this card. All waiting for people to share ..
@ankurmittal is lucky one, to share it where and how to use it

Would try tomorrow on Amazon and update and it’s only Virtual card

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ankurmittal wrote:

Would try tomorrow on Amazon and update and it’s only Virtual card

Can I buy normal GV from it or add 100% amount in amazon pay ? Leave the Friday offer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Manitian wrote:

Can I buy normal GV from it or add 100% amount in amazon pay ? Leave the Friday offer.

Yes why not.

I just checked, unable to purchase Amazon Gift voucher via this card, so I used on Payzapp

Missing