Zumingo Asking location for SBI CC

96°
Deal Newbie
link2psp815

Got An SMS saying,

Zumigo India PvtLtd. on behalf of SBI Credit Card has requested for tracking your location till 14-Apr-2022 10:41. Please reply Y for accepting or N for rejecting this request.

Asking for Location for 1 month

Is it legit or spam !?

Expired
8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

use location spoofer if they are giving more than 10k gift vouchers otherwise rehne do

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is Zumingo actually..?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Tekk wrote:

What is Zumingo actually..?

A fraud prevention company

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

It’s legal i guess, they tracks to prevent any fraud.
Still contact customer care before doing anything.

Also which varient of sbi card u own?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Simply Save !!! (that is when I get it. they still tracking me !!! 😂)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
link2psp815 wrote:

Simply Save !!! (that is when I get it. they still tracking me !!! 😂)

Hi..I also got same msg today.. what happens if I reply with Y ?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
pinakborad07917 wrote:

Hi..I also got same msg today.. what happens if I reply with Y ?

Probably it will be used as a proof in such fraud cases where card details are used in another location while you are physically present at another location(a different city maybe).

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Probably it will be used as a proof in such fraud cases where card details are used in another location while you are physically present at another location(a different city maybe).

But they are asking for one month !!!

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply