4k Stuck Google Pay

4k Stuck Google Pay

69°
Missing
Deal Cadet
139
204
0

I made a payment 4k by scanning paytm UPI qr on friday but it is stuck in “Payment Processing by partner bank”

I raised a dispute as there was a dispute button

What should i do now?
By when the transaction will be settled

Should i pay the person again?

14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
139
204
0

Today the transaction is successful.

Will check with the receiver if he received or not,

Download
Shopping Friend
12
28453
466
DealBroker23 wrote:

Today the transaction is successful.

Will check with the receiver if he received or not,

This is quite risky. If the receiver is known then its fine, otherwise its completely unreliable, its ought to be instant payment settlement

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
204
0
Expand
androgame wrote:

This is quite risky. If the receiver is known then its fine, otherwise its completely unreliable, its ought to be instant payment settlement

Yeah, But in my case he wont do that.

But what if this happens in case of payment of taxis? restaurants were you have to pay instantly.

I think upi is not reliable for merchant/business payment

Download
Shopping Friend
12
28453
466
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

Yeah, But in my case he wont do that.

But what if this happens in case of payment of taxis? restaurants were you have to pay instantly.

I think upi is not reliable for merchant/business payment

It’s reliable otherwise, maybe some compatibility issues with Google pay

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
247
1
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

Yeah, But in my case he wont do that.

But what if this happens in case of payment of taxis? restaurants were you have to pay instantly.

I think upi is not reliable for merchant/business payment

No form of online payment is reliable because of technological (and other) issues yet people are running behind it like mad and then shouting customer care isn’t responding when a transaction sees red.
Cash is preferred and hassle-free.

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
247
1
Expand
androgame wrote:

It’s reliable otherwise, maybe some compatibility issues with Google pay

Try saying the compatibility thing to taxi or merchant when you run into similar problem…
They need instant money, and rightfully so.

Download
Shopping Friend
12
28453
466
Expand
cocay wrote:

Try saying the compatibility thing to taxi or merchant when you run into similar problem…
They need instant money, and rightfully so.

Have paid through phonepe and paytm qrs and they worked quite well, haven’t ever seen a dedicated Google pay QR, and their customer sevice is also non existent, that’s the issue , otherwise you can get the amount refunded in case of adventures

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
204
0
Expand
cocay wrote:

No form of online payment is reliable because of technological (and other) issues yet people are running behind it like mad and then shouting customer care isn’t responding when a transaction sees red.
Cash is preferred and hassle-free.

Yeah but there is relative reliability.

I use IMPS, NEFT or RTGS for large payment says 10k+
UPI is in development state and above three are more reliable than this

Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
86
2013
18
Expand
androgame wrote:

Have paid through phonepe and paytm qrs and they worked quite well, haven’t ever seen a dedicated Google pay QR, and their customer sevice is also non existent, that’s the issue , otherwise you can get the amount refunded in case of adventures

https://support.google.com/pay/india/contact/re...

https://support.google.com/pay/india/contact/fa...
1-800-419-0157

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
247
1
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

Yeah but there is relative reliability.

I use IMPS, NEFT or RTGS for large payment says 10k+
UPI is in development state and above three are more reliable than this

if credit/debit card transactions can fail even after them being prevalent for over decades, upi will be in development stages forever.
i personally prefer cash as long as it’s possible and safe to transact. never in my life had i to deal with customer care for transactions related to cash but for electronic… don’t ask.

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
577
4

no need to very just share UTR no is successful with recipient bank
if bank received money it will be created in 3 days

Missing