A little message to all investors and traders

A little message to all investors and traders

73°
Missing
Blogger
377
2860
61
A little message to all investors and traders

Hello,
market has crashed. Dow falls 1191 points, https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/27/investing/do...
Nifty in pre market opening is in 11413 as of 9:06AM, 28th Feb 2020. So, most of your portfolios will be bleeding red.
A lot of us must have made a lot of money because of shorting. Zerodha has already blocked BO CO orders because of volatility.
So, my advice is to stay away from market for a while, if you don’t know how to act/react.
Long term investors will get their fair share of opportunity. 11382 is value of Nifty as of 09:11AM.
Guys, calm down. It happened in the past.
Best of luck.

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
1,265
2617
36

Sensex Plunges Over 1,150 Points, Nifty Slumps Below 11,300 As Coronavirus Spooks Global Markets

Missing
Critic
339
1270
27

Shall I invest lumpsum in index fund today?
Planning to sell it in next 2 Quarter whenever market goes up.

Missing
Blogger
377
2860
61
Sins1995 wrote:

Shall I invest lumpsum in index fund today?
Planning to sell it in next 2 Quarter whenever market goes up.

In small amounts only. the amount you wanna invest, divide it in small chunks. What is the min amount you can buy, just buy that much only. Then repeat the process for next several days. Markets will bounce too. You take your time and invest strategically. Strategy is buy on dips, if market jumps then stay

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3084
25

lol corona virus ka 1 bahana mil gya he. Maje me he gov. thanks to china

Missing
Blogger
377
2860
61
Imharsh wrote:

lol corona virus ka 1 bahana mil gya he. Maje me he gov. thanks to china

Baat toh sahi hai bro. Bhagwan bade prasanna hain Gvt ke upar laughing

Missing
Critic
339
1270
27
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

In small amounts only. the amount you wanna invest, divide it in small chunks. What is the min amount you can buy, just buy that much only. Then repeat the process for next several days. Markets will bounce too. You take your time and invest strategically. Strategy is buy on dips, if market jumps then stay

Yeah. Already following this strategy.
Thought to increase my investment today as I am skeptical that market will rise from Monday.

I think I should not predict the market and invest in chunks only. Thanks for advise.

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4234
60
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Yeah. Already following this strategy.
Thought to increase my investment today as I am skeptical that market will rise from Monday.

I think I should not predict the market and invest in chunks only. Thanks for advise.

Buy & Sit relax. Invest only that amount you don’t need anytime soon.

Missing
Blogger
277
5477
86
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Yeah. Already following this strategy.
Thought to increase my investment today as I am skeptical that market will rise from Monday.

I think I should not predict the market and invest in chunks only. Thanks for advise.

Don’t buy on friday during falling markets in such times. Things might get worse on the weekend which market can discount only on Monday. Market is not going to recover 1000 points on monday, so its better to wait for monday.

Missing