Benefit of Amazon prime membership received

Benefit of Amazon prime membership received

110°
Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1342
39

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us on Great Indian Sale, 28 Sep 2019. The seller of your purchase(s), Hawkins Contura Hard Anodized Induction Compatible Extra Thick Base Pressure from the order 405-7193490-xxxxx dropped prices during the event.

As a valued customer and to maintain your shopping experience, you are being issued a refund of the difference of Rs. 186 to your Amazon Pay Balance under “Gifts & Credits” by the seller. This will reflect by 14th Nov,2019 with no further action needed on your part.

The Amazon Pay balance will not be issued to you if the order for the product(s) is cancelled, returned or if a refund has been initiated for such purchase.

Thank you for being a Prime Member.

21 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
110
781
7

Is this a benefit for just prime member?

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
rogerthat wrote:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us on Great Indian Sale, 28 Sep 2019. The seller of your purchase(s), Hawkins Contura Hard Anodized Induction Compatible Extra Thick Base Pressure from the order 405-7193490-xxxxx dropped prices during the event.

As a valued customer and to maintain your shopping experience, you are being issued a refund of the difference of Rs. 186 to your Amazon Pay Balance under “Gifts & Credits” by the seller. This will reflect by 14th Nov,2019 with no further action needed on your part.

The Amazon Pay balance will not be issued to you if the order for the product(s) is cancelled, returned or if a refund has been initiated for such purchase.

Thank you for being a Prime Member.

about time (automated) price match came to India, at-least for their own portal.

they’ve had the, oh but the FDI rules, government doesn’t let us operate outside of being a marketplace alibis for too long now.

i wonder though if it is only for prime subscribers.
that’s one way to push for more customers to buy that

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
247
1
Expand
daZack wrote:

about time (automated) price match came to India, at-least for their own portal.

they’ve had the, oh but the FDI rules, government doesn’t let us operate outside of being a marketplace alibis for too long now.

i wonder though if it is only for prime subscribers.
that’s one way to push for more customers to buy that

That’s completely unethical if it’s only for Prime

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1342
39
B3A5T wrote:

Is this a benefit for just prime member?

Yes.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1342
39
Expand
cocay wrote:

That’s completely unethical if it’s only for Prime

We are paying membership fees.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1342
39
Expand
B3A5T wrote:

What if the price goes up?

Then nothing happens.

Download
Deal Cadet
120
931
34

From when did Amazon started doing this?
Is this price match applicable for all products ?
How many days they’ll consider for price match?

Download
Shopping Friend
12
28424
466
Expand
B3A5T wrote:

What if the price goes up?

They should cancel the membership then laughing

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
Expand
cocay wrote:

That’s completely unethical if it’s only for Prime

i am sorry you would feel this way.
think of it like this, i am traveling coach on a flight and you are booked in for business class.
you get to access the exclusive airline lounge right next to the gate and have fresh warm meal or snack, on the house.

not that i am standing in for the business or totally negating what you feel.
but i.. am quite certain that even if it is kept Prime only (which in itself is HIGHLY unlikely), they would really make it worthwhile for frequent shoppers and Alexa (Echo), Firestick, Audible and video users to see value in the Subscription.

Taobao/Alibaba not only had them practically kicked out of China, the Tencent and other Chinese investors in Indian businesses are making things "not easy’ for Amazon here too.
it is in their (Amazon’s) interest to keep riding the ‘better customer experience’ wave.. as long as they can.
(and for that, they’d definitely be open to having a high annual burn rate.. i.e. absorbing the costs of these features, promotions).

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
247
1
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

We are paying membership fees.

You are paying fees for privileged benefits, that’s understandable. This is called ripping off non-prime members…

Cropped4952103142068594109
Deal Cadet
63
946
12

I have also received 200 for price drop of boult earphones.

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
247
1
Expand
daZack wrote:

i am sorry you would feel this way.
think of it like this, i am traveling coach on a flight and you are booked in for business class.
you get to access the exclusive airline lounge right next to the gate and have fresh warm meal or snack, on the house.

not that i am standing in for the business or totally negating what you feel.
but i.. am quite certain that even if it is kept Prime only (which in itself is HIGHLY unlikely), they would really make it worthwhile for frequent shoppers and Alexa (Echo), Firestick, Audible and video users to see value in the Subscription.

Taobao/Alibaba not only had them practically kicked out of China, the Tencent and other Chinese investors in Indian businesses are making things "not easy’ for Amazon here too.
it is in their (Amazon’s) interest to keep riding the ‘better customer experience’ wave.. as long as they can.
(and for that, they’d definitely be open to having a high annual burn rate.. i.e. absorbing the costs of these features, promotions).

Getting special privileges for your money is one thing. What op is talking about is price difference. Pricing is not a privilege but the very basic…

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1342
39
Expand
cocay wrote:

Getting special privileges for your money is one thing. What op is talking about is price difference. Pricing is not a privilege but the very basic…

This offer is given by the seller.

Read it carefully

I m not so sure that Amazon doing anything wrong on their part.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1342
39
AppleFan wrote:

From when did Amazon started doing this?
Is this price match applicable for all products ?
How many days they’ll consider for price match?

It is mentioned

During the great sale.

So it’s not a regular thing

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
247
1
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

This offer is given by the seller.

Read it carefully

I m not so sure that Amazon doing anything wrong on their part.

Who’s the seller? Cloudtail?

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
247
1
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

Yess

Isn’t Cloudtail Amazon’s in-house seller? Moreover, if it’s the seller providing cashback, it can’t be prime only because prime is given by Amazon and not sellers. If it’s given by Amazon, then it could be prime only but since you mentioned that it is by seller, it is neutral.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
199
1
AppleFan wrote:

From when did Amazon started doing this?
Is this price match applicable for all products ?
How many days they’ll consider for price match?

Last Jan I received 6000 RS cashback for canon eos 1300d as a price difference.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1342
39
Expand
SHAIL_DA wrote:

Last Jan I received 6000 RS cashback for canon eos 1300d as a price difference.

are u a prime member ?

Missing