Hotness Ali Express Order Related

Hot Deal Ali Express Order Related

361°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0

The last sale was ordered by Ali Express (11/11 Sale). Seller has shipped through “Gati International”. Does Gati International have to pay any custom Charge or is the delivery within how much time?

The price of the product is Rs.869 after the discount coupon. Will there be any custom charge?





https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/595759/original/IMG_20191121_113258.jpg?1574318715

Expiring In 14 days
53 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Images
Deal Cadet
85
152
0

Custom mostly depend on item value not shipping methods

0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Subedar
162
1095
11

No customs for most products delivered by gati.

Missing
Deal Cadet
10
647
7

I think you will get your item without any custom charge unless there is something prohibited items.

20150929 165650
Deal Cadet
240
295
2

Plz suggest….

Hi.. my order status sometimes shows “held by customs” and some time shows " accepted by last mile carroers" do anyone knw whts the exact status, and if stuck in customs,then how n where to contact.. the product was of 1700/- it was car Bluetooth steering remote

Missing
Deal Cadet
302
913
9
shana5 wrote:

Plz suggest….

Hi.. my order status sometimes shows “held by customs” and some time shows " accepted by last mile carroers" do anyone knw whts the exact status, and if stuck in customs,then how n where to contact.. the product was of 1700/- it was car Bluetooth steering remote

Not stuck, it means it is at customs for checking. It gets released within 7 to 20 days.

20150929 165650
Deal Cadet
240
295
2
Expand
prabhat775 wrote:

Not stuck, it means it is at customs for checking. It gets released within 7 to 20 days.

Thnxx alot bro for ur reply….., For ur reply ,im offering u 1 free movie ticket upto 250/-, (absolutely free)…ping me …

Missing
Deal Cadet
302
913
9
Expand
shana5 wrote:

Thnxx alot bro for ur reply….., Against ut reply ,im offering u 1 free movie ticket upto 250/-, (absolutely free)…u may ping me any date n time slot…

Thanks that is very generous offer.

20150929 165650
Deal Cadet
240
295
2
Expand
prabhat775 wrote:

Thanks that is very generous offer.

Yes it is.. as i offer free ticket for nothing but happiness…. last month also i had given 4 tickets absolutely free…

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
199
1

Do one more thing track that parcel in gati india website.

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
125
2
shana5 wrote:

Plz suggest….

Hi.. my order status sometimes shows “held by customs” and some time shows " accepted by last mile carroers" do anyone knw whts the exact status, and if stuck in customs,then how n where to contact.. the product was of 1700/- it was car Bluetooth steering remote

As you said it’s bluetooth steering remote I’ll most probably get released within 4-7 days and you’ll be charged with some custom. in my experience anything related to car, bluetooth get stamped with some amount of custom

20150929 165650
Deal Cadet
240
295
2
Expand
NoobieNoob wrote:

As you said it’s bluetooth steering remote I’ll most probably get released within 4-7 days and you’ll be charged with some custom. in my experience anything related to car, bluetooth get stamped with some amount of custom

Dnt say tht bro.. i dnt wanna pay custom charges…

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
125
2
Expand
shana5 wrote:

Dnt say tht bro.. i dnt wanna pay custom charges…

Well sorry to disappoint you but 80% chances are you’ll have to pay some custom .

Missing
Deal Cadet
302
913
9
Expand
NoobieNoob wrote:

Well sorry to disappoint you but 80% chances are you’ll have to pay some custom .

Not necessarily, less than 2000₹ is very less chance of custom duty. On top usually with gati there is no charges extra.

20150929 165650
Deal Cadet
240
295
2

Lets hope for the best.

Ws under blanket baby 2560x1600
Deal Cadet
365
835
63

wait if it movement stop (tracking) for few days than may be custom charge applicable

20150929 165650
Deal Cadet
240
295
2
akhild wrote:

wait if it movement stop (tracking) for few days than may be custom charge applicable

Then how n where to contact for customs??

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
Expand
prabhat775 wrote:

Not necessarily, less than 2000₹ is very less chance of custom duty. On top usually with gati there is no charges extra.

There’s no such thing as “Less than 2000 – Less chances of customs”. It depends on other factors too like Location, package size..
This price limit no customs thing exists only if the package is marked as gift
But here in this case, as it is GATI.. yes less chances of getting charged

Missing
Deal Cadet
302
913
9
Expand
getready wrote:

There’s no such thing as “Less than 2000 – Less chances of customs”. It depends on other factors too like Location, package size..
This price limit no customs thing exists only if the package is marked as gift
But here in this case, as it is GATI.. yes less chances of getting charged

Yes definitely, with the word “chance” it already include all the possible factors. And i never said no custom. Thanks for your insight though.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
Expand
prabhat775 wrote:

Yes definitely, with the word “chance” it already include all the possible factors. And i never said no custom. Thanks for your insight though.

Yep
One of the biggest factor is the “Package Size” as the lazy customs officials don’t prefer to break the seal n check small packages individually
That 2K notion is being wrongly followed for a very long time, some even assume it as a rule followed by customs department and if someone orders something like an appliance (heater or something like that, then he will end up paying 45%+ GST as customs on a random price they come across internet). Better to include this information as someone else might assume something else n order based on this info

Missing
Deal Cadet
302
913
9
Expand
getready wrote:

Yep
One of the biggest factor is the “Package Size” as the lazy customs officials don’t prefer to break the seal n check small packages individually
That 2K notion is being wrongly followed for a very long time, some even assume it as a rule followed by customs department and if someone orders something like an appliance (heater or something like that, then he will end up paying 45%+ GST as customs on a random price they come across internet). Better to include this information as someone else might assume something else n order based on this info

Thank you for the valuable information. I only told what i gathered from my experience from past orders and same you from yours and that makes a good base for users to judge as what to order, when to expect custom and all.

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
103
5
Expand
getready wrote:

Yep
One of the biggest factor is the “Package Size” as the lazy customs officials don’t prefer to break the seal n check small packages individually

They do take a look at scanned image which is more than enough to catch attention of small but expensive electronics items like some expensive bluetooth/wifi gadgets/pc parts etc especially if the inspecting official has some awareness about such items.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

They do take a look at scanned image which is more than enough to catch attention of small but expensive electronics items like some expensive bluetooth/wifi gadgets/pc parts etc especially if the inspecting official has some awareness about such items.

May be that’s enough but that’s not the reality..for atleast what i know/experienced
May be they do scan the packages once they reach the destination country but that’s not where your packages get assessed for customs (IndiaPost). Gati is infamous for skipping customs (Delhi Port) till date so the point of product scan doesn’t even exist.
Visit “sub foreign post office” in your city to know what exactly happen there in your locality. You are allowed to go there and this is the place you should visit first when there’s an unexpected delay in delivery
When I visited one here in Bengaluru, they randomly open the packages (Big ones for the most part) and assess their value based on some random product with a matching title regardless of the brand (Might vary based on your location)

20150929 165650
Deal Cadet
240
295
2
Expand
prabhat775 wrote:

Not stuck, it means it is at customs for checking. It gets released within 7 to 20 days.

Finally customs cleared.. now packet reached delhi… Thnxx to my dimers frnds for ur support….

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
103
5
Expand
getready wrote:

May be that’s enough but that’s not the reality..for atleast what i know/experienced
May be they do scan the packages once they reach the destination country but that’s not where your packages get assessed for customs (IndiaPost). Gati is infamous for skipping customs (Delhi Port) till date so the point of product scan doesn’t even exist.
Visit “sub foreign post office” in your city to know what exactly happen there in your locality. You are allowed to go there and this is the place you should visit first when there’s an unexpected delay in delivery
When I visited one here in Bengaluru, they randomly open the packages (Big ones for the most part) and assess their value based on some random product with a matching title regardless of the brand (Might vary based on your location)

Didn’t know about this,no wonder Chinese imports were able to flood markets here even via such unofficial import channels. Btw I recently saw a shipping option for “gati” in an aliexpress product but without tracking,how will that work. Also one more doubt,suppose my cousin in same locality creates an account on aliexpress with his name but use my card details/address for product delivery then will there be an issue like aliexpress flagging account as suspicious or india post/gati asking for id of cousin/me even if the product is quite cheap(~1k or less).

65273095206cc1c76ba3d34ce6d6ae96
Deal Subedar
111
1592
10
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Didn’t know about this,no wonder Chinese imports were able to flood markets here even via such unofficial import channels. Btw I recently saw a shipping option for “gati” in an aliexpress product but without tracking,how will that work. Also one more doubt,suppose my cousin in same locality creates an account on aliexpress with his name but use my card details/address for product delivery then will there be an issue like aliexpress flagging account as suspicious or india post/gati asking for id of cousin/me even if the product is quite cheap(~1k or less).

Account may be flagged…. But indiapost/gati won’t ask for id…. Afaik …

I have some accounts on aliexpress and use same debit card there it works smoothly in some and in some it fails for payments and order gets cancelled.

Missing