Aliexpress: Suggestion needed...

64°
Deal Cadet
Missed_The_Deal

Hi there,

If I happen to buy from Aliexpress worth $1 with free shipping to India, then how much actually do I need to pay? Just the amount shown upon payment process or any hidden like conversion charges are there? Please elaborate…

Expired
5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@fpd you will have to pay some conversion charges and service tax on it….the credit/debit card levies forex conversion charges.. it would be 2-3rs for 1$.. btw which credit card are you using there? you should have the international shopping enabled on that card for purchases.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for the reply, I was trying to pay through freecharge go virtual card. Will it be accepted ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@fpd wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I was trying to pay through freecharge go virtual card. Will it be accepted ?

No i dnt think any wallet is allowing international payment ..u cn try paypal

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
@Cherry wrote:

@fpd you will have to pay some conversion charges and service tax on it….the credit/debit card levies forex conversion charges.. it would be 2-3rs for 1$.. btw which credit card are you using there? you should have the international shopping enabled on that card for purchases.

I was using standard chartered cc. till now I haven’t paid any charges. only the product amount will be debited.

may be other banks are charging conversation charges. scb cc not levied.

till now placed more that 10 orders.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@Scorpion wrote:

@Cherry wrote:

I was using standard chartered cc. till now I haven’t paid any charges. only the product amount will be debited.

may be other banks are charging conversation charges. scb cc not levied.

till now placed more that 10 orders.

I was using hdfc card and it charges me conversion charges and service tax on it.. i too have scb credit card.. for next order i will place it with scb and see how it goes.

replyuser
Click here to reply