Hotness All stocks at discount 50% off

Hot Deal All stocks at discount 50% off

414°
Missing
Deal Newbie
70
90
1
All stocks at discount 50% off

http://moneycontr...om
this is time when we all can buy stocks at low price..

invest surplus money in bluechip stocks
HINDUSTAN UNILEVER
HDFC BANK
IRCTC
PIDILITE

INVEST MONEY FOR 3-4 YEARS
invest money which you wont need.

keep 3-4 months of saving

many people might lose job

for OPENING DEMAT ACCOUNT IN UPSTOXS – referral – dm me

ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY

TIME TO BUY ASSESTS

TIP
- INVEST DAILY
- IF YOU HAVE 10,000rs to invest
invest 1k each day…

follow daily sip

also if 10k becomes 5k dont worry you will see it becoming 1 lakh in next 3-4 years keep faith

-investment are subjected to market risk
-risk is minimal in long term

Expiring In 15 days
57 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
354
28

The only word that is missing in this post is ‘LOOTstuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
138
1
netshopper wrote:

The only word that is missing in this post is ‘LOOTstuck_out_tongue

and loot is for the seller not the buyer

Missing
Deal Subedar
156
2258
84

Ohh so indirectly promoting your referral toungueout

On a serious note don’t buy HUL coz their hiking their product costs for soaps and sanitizer where there’s a pandemic where in their manufacturing cost is decreasing and still they want to grab this opportunity to loot money from AAM AADMI.
Pathetic. HUL should renamed as UNILVER coz there’s no HINDUSTAN now….
confused

Missing
Community Angel
6
30641
501

Subject to market risks sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
63
186
0

Do not try to CATCH a falling Knife, i read this lines in 2008 and it still works. smile
Even If you are Buying please Buy in installment, Enjoy the Sale

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
354
28
Expand
baba008 wrote:

and loot is for the seller not the buyer

True. No support is working.
Better to throw your money in Wish well or send gift cards to all fellow dimers using that money. wink

Missing
Shopping Friend
111
4087
57
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Ohh so indirectly promoting your referral toungueout

On a serious note don’t buy HUL coz their hiking their product costs for soaps and sanitizer where there’s a pandemic where in their manufacturing cost is decreasing and still they want to grab this opportunity to loot money from AAM AADMI.
Pathetic. HUL should renamed as UNILVER coz there’s no HINDUSTAN now….
confused

Or IRCTC jis par daily lower circuit lag raha hai. Uska aane waale dino mai price or girega. So totally avoid now.

Missing
Deal Subedar
84
2235
35

Not once in life time… markets were at bottom in 2009… joy

Missing
Deal Subedar
156
2258
84
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Or IRCTC jis par daily lower circuit lag raha hai. Uska aane waale dino mai price or girega. So totally avoid now.

Deko bhai…
Ppl r just selling just coz they are forced to.
And yes the ones who are grabbing are the REAL INVESTORS in share mkt.

I still remember it was around 1900 in feb and now so 50% discount chalu hai irctc pe…

Retailers are panicking and selling that’s it and also huge funding institutions.

The moment SEBI announces that the trading will be halted pir deko kya hota h hahaha…
MARK MY WORDS.

Tab tak hi bech payenge sb.

Missing
Shopping Friend
111
4087
57
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Deko bhai…
Ppl r just selling just coz they are forced to.
And yes the ones who are grabbing are the REAL INVESTORS in share mkt.

I still remember it was around 1900 in feb and now so 50% discount chalu hai irctc pe…

Retailers are panicking and selling that’s it and also huge funding institutions.

The moment SEBI announces that the trading will be halted pir deko kya hota h hahaha…
MARK MY WORDS.

Tab tak hi bech payenge sb.

There is a thin line between bravery & foolish.

Everyone knows travel industry has been hit badly by coronavirus. Agar kisi stock par trading bhi nahi ho rahi khulte hi lower circuit lag raha hai. Koi buyer nahi hai. Toh aise stock ko abhi buy karna bilkul sahi nahi hai. Rest it’s your money. Your choice.

Missing
Deal Subedar
156
2258
84
Expand
malikcool wrote:

There is a thin line between bravery & foolish. Everyone knows travel industry has been hit badly by coronavirus. Agar kisi stock par trading bhi nahi ho rahi khulte hi lower circuit lag raha hai. Koi buyer nahi hai. Toh aise stock ko abhi karna bilkul sahi nahi hai. Rest it’s your money. Your choice.

Tourism, Multiplexes, retail stores, aviation, logistics aur businesses b.
So in all everything is down

Missing
Blogger
277
5403
84

Bhai don’t forget to open another thread when there is 75% sale please stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
109
32

I think now is not the time. One should wait for a month. Coronavirus effect will take atleast 1 month to show 75% impact. wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
109
32

Waise majak acha hai. Buy 1k/day, bro jo shares likhe hai woh 333, 1k, 1.5k aur 2k ke hai.

Missing
Deal Subedar
129
1134
8

But, Which should I open?
Upstox or Zerodha?

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
109
32
B3A5T wrote:

But, Which should I open?
Upstox or Zerodha?

Upstox activation is fast and completely free.
Zerodha is having a fee.

None is good for intra day. Pay 1000 bucks to banks or sherkhan to get good service.

Dono pr price accuracy nhi hoti, 3 to 3:30 roj atakta hai.

Wrong data is the only worry!

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
90
1

upstox is ok for investment

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
90
1
abhishekkjain wrote:

Waise majak acha hai. Buy 1k/day, bro jo shares likhe hai woh 333, 1k, 1.5k aur 2k ke hai.

to 2 din me ekk buy kr lena…
and it was just example..
and if you have 10k to invest invest in mf not in individual stock

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
90
1
abhishekkjain wrote:

I think now is not the time. One should wait for a month. Coronavirus effect will take atleast 1 month to show 75% impact. wink

will meet you after 1 month here on this post

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
90
1
Expand
malikcool wrote:

There is a thin line between bravery & foolish.

Everyone knows travel industry has been hit badly by coronavirus. Agar kisi stock par trading bhi nahi ho rahi khulte hi lower circuit lag raha hai. Koi buyer nahi hai. Toh aise stock ko abhi buy karna bilkul sahi nahi hai. Rest it’s your money. Your choice.

irctc will never be on this rate once people starts travelling.
1. this is temporary problem
2. in india we will keep on travelling in trains
3. 3 saal me 1000rs kabhi nhi aayega irctc

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
90
1
coolfriend07 wrote:

Not once in life time… markets were at bottom in 2009… joy

i hope you invested in those times…

if you would have you wont be online on this site

Missing
Blogger
277
5403
84
Expand
doshinaman wrote:

irctc will never be on this rate once people starts travelling.
1. this is temporary problem
2. in india we will keep on travelling in trains
3. 3 saal me 1000rs kabhi nhi aayega irctc

If circuit opens only one can buy that freaking stock. If that stock didn’t have circuit it would have gone to 700-800 levels. If market improves this stock will go up too. But freaking circuit

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
90
1
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Tourism, Multiplexes, retail stores, aviation, logistics aur businesses b.
So in all everything is down

if business is debt free..
and you feel in 3-4 years they will be having grt business…
start accumulating diamonds at price of coal..

do not invest in aviation

INOX, PVR, IRCTC worst hit, but after 3 -4 years you know where they would be

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
90
1
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Ohh so indirectly promoting your referral toungueout

On a serious note don’t buy HUL coz their hiking their product costs for soaps and sanitizer where there’s a pandemic where in their manufacturing cost is decreasing and still they want to grab this opportunity to loot money from AAM AADMI.
Pathetic. HUL should renamed as UNILVER coz there’s no HINDUSTAN now….
confused

hmm thats really bad thing they did..

but may be raw material price have gone up you never know

Missing
Tech Guru
222
19194
187

Maybe the last two decades were too good for the stock market
but this decade it may not perform the same.

Don’t give advice for the sake of referral earning.


Before investing -
Consider having 6-10 months of emergency cash.
Have the necessary insurance in place.

Still, left with SURPLUS cash??

Invest 20-30% in gold.
Invest in bonds and FDs
And 40-50% in Equity biggrin

Missing
Entertainer
601
2365
33
Original wrote:

Maybe the last two decades were too good for the stock market
but this decade it may not perform the same.

Don’t give advice for the sake of referral earning.


Before investing -
Consider having 6-10 months of emergency cash.
Have the necessary insurance in place.

Still, left with SURPLUS cash??

Invest 20-30% in gold.
Invest in bonds and FDs
And 40-50% in Equity biggrin

💯💯💯💯

Missing
Critic
181
4686
135
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Ohh so indirectly promoting your referral toungueout

On a serious note don’t buy HUL coz their hiking their product costs for soaps and sanitizer where there’s a pandemic where in their manufacturing cost is decreasing and still they want to grab this opportunity to loot money from AAM AADMI.
Pathetic. HUL should renamed as UNILVER coz there’s no HINDUSTAN now….
confused

HUL clarified that they are not increasing product prices and that rumor was fake. Anil Singhvi from Zee Business tweeted about it yesterday

Missing
Critic
373
3150
43

Golden rule of Share market – Invest only that money which you can afford to lose.
In present situation, invest only with minimum 3 year expectation.
Your investment may go down the very next day. So invest only if you have a heart of steel.

Missing