Almonds Almonds Almonds

Almonds Almonds Almonds

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Temp2026017472
Deal Lieutenant
24
886
3170
22

Fed up of VU the deals of almonds from Paytm every deal is better than previous deal
Confused which one to order & which one to cancel

9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Fb img 1488905824467
Deal Subedar
5
57
1204
23

Make new account for each new deal and cancel previous order if thats not a loot to u anymore. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
12
59
30974
273
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Baadab bamulahiza hoshiyar dashboard pe sab baadam padhaar rahe hein https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Temp2026017472
Deal Lieutenant
24
886
3170
22
daydeals wrote:

Make new account for each new deal and cancel previous order if thats not a loot to u anymore. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Kitnay banuwu number nahi hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5190
59
Plato wrote:
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Baadab bamulahiza hoshiyar dashboard pe sab baadam padhaar rahe hein https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Phir to shareer hashtpusht aur demaag tez terrar… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
12
59
30974
273
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Phir to shareer hashtpusht aur demaag tez terrar… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Aur sabhi Baadam mein Gunn hue toh?

Tumblr n0xkuod0ho1r4xe7co1 400
Deal Lieutenant
16
243
5838
249

Order cancelled by Paytm https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Blocked money for a week and refunded

Images 1502386303556
Deal Lieutenant
5
111
3104
23

By eating badaam whole day,my sweat is smelling like badaam https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif help pls @Plato

Scarface photo 35
Deal Captain
3
674
12864
152
PabloEscobar wrote:

By eating badaam whole day,my sweat is smelling like badaam https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif help pls @Plato

Who cares, You’re dead already ! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing