Am I the only one who missed Yesterday's Loot O...

Am I the only one who missed Yesterday's Loot Of The Year

  • 789 Views
  • 26 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Better price elsewhere : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Self Promotion : 3
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
7da9cb8c46e63b8870ea6b5489e86172
Deal Captain
5,034
8559
76

Who all missed yesterday’s amazon loot?

25 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267

Picture abhi baki hai mere dost https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Wait for an hour or two https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Its easy to track all orders [with the use of FQUEST promos] and all orders can be cancelled with a single click https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
getready wrote:

Picture abhi baki hai mere dost https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Wait for an hour or two https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Its easy to track all orders [with the use of FQUEST promos] and all orders can be cancelled with a single click https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Now Anything to say https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
Expand
Batraji wrote:

Now Anything to say https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Only few going to get just like every loot
Still many orders in pending state for many people

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194

Bas meri socks deliver ho jaye https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Dd
Deal Subedar
290
2738
24

avijoy – > avigrief https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
BTW Missed it too https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
75
7968
199

https://i.imgur.com/N0rfOoC.jpg


LOOT

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
4
16228
194
Batraji wrote:

Bas meri socks deliver ho jaye https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Just now cancelled https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif
@getready

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
Expand
Batraji wrote:

Just now cancelled https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif
@getready

haha
Ordered useless stuff, eagerly waiting for cancellation mail [Already shipped orders] https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
Expand
getready wrote:

haha
Ordered useless stuff, eagerly waiting for cancellation mail [Already shipped orders] https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Usless h to Mero ko VPP se send kar dena After Delivery https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Adidas vali jacket thi kya ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
Expand
bluewine wrote:
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Usless h to Mero ko VPP se send kar dena After Delivery https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Adidas vali jacket thi kya ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

status quo 3 sweaters https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif XL size wala

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
Expand
getready wrote:

status quo 3 sweaters https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif XL size wala

10K worth order vala kya hua ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Chhota bheem
Deal Lieutenant
222
4344
42
Expand
bluewine wrote:

10K worth order vala kya hua ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Parcel ke sath 2-3 Dole Shole dabang Khan ko ship kar diya uske ghar, kya pta kya hua uska https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
517
2

Out of 4 , 1 shipped https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
Expand
bluewine wrote:

10K worth order vala kya hua ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

1800 each
ordered three or four arrow ties n one arrow shirt

Images
Entertainer
56
34918
353

@avijoy Don’t be sad. I missed it too. I tried once asa thread was posted but it didn’t work for my prime account. At that time, I was adding vouchers for other purchase using CASHLESS, NOCASH, CORP500 but as soon as I finished adding voucher that product also went OOS

59590 avatars.alphacoders.com
Deal Cadet
130
118
4

Ordered 3 products Yesterday cant even check product is cancelled or shipped

Forgot email id https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40
smartgeek wrote:

Ordered 3 products Yesterday cant even check product is cancelled or shipped

Forgot email id https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

ROFL https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Images
Moderator
268
14648
234
smartgeek wrote:

Ordered 3 products Yesterday cant even check product is cancelled or shipped

Forgot email id https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

ROFL!

Me too Missed buying, was travelling too!
Any how did not find something useful to me! What did you buy bdw?

59590 avatars.alphacoders.com
Deal Cadet
130
118
4

bought status quo sweatshirt T shirt etc frm same email id

Giphy 5
Entertainer
1,044
10224
107
Expand
hese wrote:

ROFL!



Me too Missed buying, was travelling too!
Any how did not find something useful to me! What did you buy bdw?

There were upwards of 1000 styles on offer, to say the least! It ended at 12 but product catalogue didnt. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Missing